This listing includes 1 agricultural/residential lot. It is the large trapezoid lot in the photos and is 15 acres. The adjacent 9.77 acre lot (long rectangle) is also available and owner prefers to sell them together. This lot will need an easement added if adjacent lot is not purchased with it. Access is on Lot 1 by partially cleared path, walkable or 4×4 vehicle accessible. There is no approved well or septic on this lot. Soil test was conducted. Lot is only ¼ mile from cross street that is paved (Mountain Road). Approximately 10 minute drive to downtown Lovettsville with restaurants, gas station, and other community amenities. 20 minute drive to the heart of Purcellville where you will find grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and shopping. Close to many of the wineries and breweries that Loudoun has to offer. Come build your dream home in the country!
Please make an appointment for a showing with your agent or call listing agent. Instructions to property: Once on Hanging Rock Lane, veer left at sign for “13575”, tan shipping container on left is the lower part of lot 1. Please pull off of the road on the right hand side onto the cleared path near the For Sale sign. Do not go past the For Sale sign, as that is another property and dead end. Do not block the main road as it is an easement for the neighbors at the end of the street. You can park on the “driveway” on the right before the For Sale sign and walk up. If you drive up, it may be difficult to turn around and drive back down.
Listing Agent:Tara Price
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 4/13/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/31/23 at 5:49 pm
- ZoningAR1, 479488285000
- ViewMountain, Trees/ Woods
- Current UseAR1
- SewerNo Septic System
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Other
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsDog wash located in basement, movie theatre equipment and custom towel bars throughout.
- NA Compensation2.5 % of Base
- GeneralExposed Beams, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Extra Refrigerator/ Freezer, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementOutside Entrance, Dirt Floor, Partial
- FlooringLoad Restrictions, Other
- HeatingNone, None
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Den, Bedroom 1, Laundry
- GeneralPlay Area, Play Equipment, Other, Above Grade
- StyleCape Cod, Bungalow
- ParkingDirt Driveway
- PoolIn Ground
- RoofingUnknown, Metal, Pitched
- GeneralAluminum Siding, Other, 3, Stone, Other
- WindowsWood Frame
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesTot Lots/ Playground, $68 Monthly
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App