This property boasts an enviable location at the end of Savile Lane, offering estate-like living on a secluded 2.7-acre lot with easy access to Washington, D.C., Georgetown, Tysons Corner’s premier shopping, and international airports. This impeccably crafted, sustainable 8-bedroom, 6.5-bath residence, spanning nearly 9,000 square feet, stands in a league of its own. It showcases exquisite features, including bamboo flooring and cabinetry throughout, soaring 10+ foot ceilings, and oversized windows in every room, flooding the interior with natural light. Environmentally conscious buyers will appreciate the geothermal energy system powering the home.
As you enter, the living and dining rooms to the right feature a bay window and wainscoting, seamlessly connecting the spaces. The spacious gourmet kitchen boasts bamboo cabinets, Quartz countertops, a glass-tiled backsplash, and GE Monogram induction cooktop and fridge/freezer, double sink, beverage cooler, microwave, and wall oven. The central island includes a prep sink for added convenience. The kitchen opens to the 2-story Great Room with a French door leading to the patio and pool, accompanied by a contemporary ribbon gas fireplace. Behind the kitchen, discover a powder room, walk-in pantry, and mudroom area leading to the two garages (for 4 total cars) and a studio apartment above.
To the left of the foyer, French doors unveil a bright home office with windows on three sides and built-in shelving. A main-level bedroom suite with a separate sitting room offers access to the rear yard and pool, along with a walk-in closet and full bath. Upstairs, the primary suite spans from French doors opening to a balcony overlooking the rear yard and pool to a sumptuous bath with a jetted spa tub, separate vanities, and a glass-enclosed shower. The suite also boasts a tray ceiling with a fan and two walk-in closet dressing rooms. Four additional bedrooms on this level share two more baths, with two bedrooms sharing a balcony. A laundry room completes this level.
The second upper level consists of a room lined with shelves and two dormer windows, ideal for use as an office, playroom, or storage. The lower entertainment level offers generous spaces for lounging, games, and entertainment, with a walkout to the Mediterranean courtyard and stairs up to the side yard. It also features a bedroom suite with a full bath and walk-in closet, along with ample storage rooms and a second laundry. The large backyard provides the ultimate oasis of privacy, slightly elevated, surrounded by trees and greenery, with scattered patios and a fire pit. The star attraction is the infinity-edge swimming pool that gracefully flows down the gentle hillside. Additionally, the property boasts a separate studio apartment above the second garage, complete with bamboo flooring, a full kitchenette with a 2-burner cooktop, and French doors opening to a balcony overlooking the pool.
Listing Agent:Fouad Talout
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 9/15/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/15/23 at 6:41 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Walk-in Closet(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Laundry, Storage Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryMain Floor
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Other, Geo-thermal
- Disability FeatureOther
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Partial, Heated, Sump Pump, Walkout Stairs
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Half Baths1
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Above Grade, Below Grade
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- PoolNegative Edge/ Infinity
- GeneralBrick, Stone, 4, Slab, Other
- HOA Amenities$0 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning110, 0224 03 0001
- ViewCity, Trees/ Woods, Scenic Vista
- Current Use011
- UtilitiesSewer Available, Water Available, Electric Available, Cable TV Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryFRANKLIN SHERMAN
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App