Studio unit with year-round view of Washington Monument and Winter-time view of the U.S. Capitol in the distance. Enjoy the National Fireworks Display from your window. Come make this convenient efficiency unit yours.
Your freshly updated studio unit provides the ultimate in comfortable and convenient living. New carpet, modern touches, updated tile flooring, and fresh paint throughout including refreshed and modern appliances (new gas stove is on order). With utilities included, you can focus on enjoying your new home rather than worrying about utility bills.
Enjoy on-site conveniences. As a resident, you’ll have access to an array of amazing amenities, including a mini market, dry cleaners, hair salon, and concierge service to make life easier. The playground and picnic area provide options for outdoor entertaining, while the party room offers a great indoor venue option. For relaxation and fitness, enjoy a dip in the huge Olympic outdoor pool, or work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness center with sauna. And when you’re ready to venture out, you’ll find yourself in an unbeatable location just two blocks from the Rosslyn metro station (Orange, Blue, Silver lines), a short walk to Georgetown University, scenic trails, delectable restaurants, and shopping centers.
Easy on the go. With quick and easy access to Route 50, I-395, and I-66, and nearby to Amazon HQ2 (National Landing), Rosslyn, The Pentagon, and Fort Meyer means you’re never far from your destination. And with one reserved parking space included, you can come and go as you please with ease.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have your own place in this luxurious and convenient location.
Listing Agent:Reina Robinson
Offered By:Keller Williams Realty/lee Beaver & Assoc.
Date Added: 5/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 8/11/23 at 7:31 pm
- GeneralKitchen - Galley, Carpet, Combination Dining/ Living, Flat, Floor Plan - Open, Studio, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen
- AppliancesOven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Summer/ Winter Changeover, Radiator, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureElevator
- FlooringLaminate Plank, Fully Carpeted
- GeneralAwning(s), Exterior Lighting, Play Area, Play Equipment, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Above Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 1
- WindowsDouble Pane, Energy Efficient
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Concierge, Convenience Store, Elevator, Gated Community, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Exercise Room, Beauty Salon, Security, Air Conditioning, Common Area Maintenance, Electricity, Ext Bldg Maint, Gas, Heat, Insurance, Pool(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, Sauna, Security Gate, $295 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningRA4.8, 17-042-005
- Current Use043
- ViewScenic Vista, City, Courtyard
- Utilities110 Volts
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App