Light filled, spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo at Clarendon 1021 in the heart of the Clarendon community of North Arlington. This one bedroom unit boasts pristine cherry cabinets, granite countertops, a full range of stainless steel appliances, and both washer and dryer within the unit. As a larger one bedroom unit, this condo offers a generous amount of living space coupled with a very desirable location in close proximity to all of the Greater Washington D.C. Metro Area. As another welcome addition to the living area, the exterior balcony offers outdoor enjoyment as well as community views. The unit includes TWO PARKING SPACES.
The immediate community of Clarendon 1021 offers many amenities including an on site concierge, fitness center, business center, rooftop pool and sauna with sweeping views, community terrace, and a recreation room for social gatherings. Just outside of the building’s front entrance is the heart of North Arlington nightlife and recreation, the Clarendon neighborhood. Clarendon is rich with a wide array of retail shops, restaurants, bars, and other community conveniences such as the local post office and outdoor parks and recreation facilities. Trader Joes, Whole Foods, and Safeway are all within walk distance of the community, as well as many local grocery and convenience stores. The unit is also within immediate walking distance of Clarendon Metro, as well as moderate walking distance to Ballston and Courthouse Metros, enabling a quick commute via public transportation to either DC or Maryland, as well as any Northern Virginia destination.
One parking spot available for purchase separately, offered at 20K.
Listing Agent:Robert H Bouknight
Offered By:Douglas Elliman Of Metro Dc, Llc
Date Added: 9/8/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/17/23 at 2:10 am
- GeneralWood Floors, Carpet, Combination Dining/ Living, Efficiency, Recessed Lighting, Primary Bath(s)
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureElevator
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- RoomsLiving Room, Primary Bedroom, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Laundry, Primary Bathroom
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer/ Dryer Stacked
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, Other, 1
- HOA AmenitiesCommunity Center, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Other, Water, Recreation Facility, Parking Fee, Management, Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, $479 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningC- R, 18-025-231
- Current Use009
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App