Nestled within the private community of The Pond, 10305 Beach Mill Road is poised on 5 acres that encompass half of the tranquil Creekstones Pond. This luxury home was built in 2020 and presents an exquisite waterfront haven that epitomizes the essence of modern luxury. Spanning over 12,000+ square feet of living space that includes 8 bedrooms and 7.5 baths, the residence’s architectural beauty features expansive windows that frame breathtaking vistas of the calm waters and lush lawns. This newly constructed masterpiece seamlessly merges open, bright, and secure spaces, delivering an unparalleled living experience that checks all the boxes for discerning buyers in Great Falls.
As you drive through the gated entry and follow the private pine-lined drive, you’re greeted by the allure of an inviting front porch adorned by Corinthian columns, setting the tone for the elegance that lies within. This property is a testament to sophistication and privacy, boasting oversized rooms with hardwood floors and a breathtaking great room featuring 25 foot ceilings and expansive windows that frame captivating views of the pool and tranquil pond.
Indoors, the large, all-white gourmet kitchen with stainless steel state-of-the-art appliances, overlooks the sparkling waters and is an invitation to culinary excellence. Step onto the spacious deck that expands living and entertaining possibilities and provides an idyllic backdrop for al fresco dining or quiet contemplation.
The upper level unveils luxurious and spacious bedroom suites, each with with its own gorgeous bath, walk-in closet, and beautiful views. The owner’s suite occupies an entire wing, providing remarkable water and pool vistas, a lavish bath with a jetted tub and double vanity, and an expansive closet that fulfills every wardrobe aspiration.
The lower level offers an enticing retreat, with recreation room, more spacious bedroom suites or bonus rooms, a home gym, and an entertainment-ready wet bar with a full- size refrigerator. French doors open to the pool and rear yard, further enhancing the connection between indoor and outdoor living. With an unfinished space that holds the potential for a bespoke home theater, this property invites you to create your ultimate cinematic escape. Other amenities include a tennis court, pond with dock, 4-car garage and expansive storage spaces.
10305 Beach Mill Road harmonizes the allure of waterfront living with the sophistication of nearly new construction, ensuring a bright, open, and secure sanctuary that’s entirely private. This exceptional offering captures everything a buyer desires in a Great Falls property and stands as a testament to modern luxury at its finest.
Listing Agent:Fouad Talout
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 8/29/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/17/23 at 8:25 pm
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Bonus Room
- AppliancesBuilt- In Range, Commercial Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Dryer - Front Loading, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven - Wall, Oven/ Range - Electric, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer - Front Loading
- BasementFully Finished, Walkout Level
- A/CCentral A/ C, Heat Pump(s)
- HeatingY, Central, Natural Gas, Electric
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability Feature2+ Access Exits
- GeneralBar, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Butlers Pantry, Curved Staircase, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Double/ Dual Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Floor Plan - Traditional, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Store/ Office, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Wet/ Dry Bar, Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Wood Floors
- LaundryMain Floor, Lower Floor
- FlooringHardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Marble
- Eco/Green FeatureContaminant Control, Integrated Pest Management, Moisture Control, Ventilation, Pre-wired for PV Solar, Efficient Hot Water Distribution, Green Infrastructure
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Exterior Lighting, Gutter System, Flood Lights, Lawn Sprinkler, Tennis Court(s), Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Brick Driveway
- PoolSaltwater, Heated Pool, Negative Edge/ Infinity, In Ground, Fenced
- GeneralOther, 3, Slab
- WindowsWood Frame
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Laundry Facilities, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Trash, Water, $335 Monthly
- Zoning100, 0034 01 0034 B
- Current Use011
- FencingAluminum, Wood
- WaterPrivate, Well
- SewerOn Site Septic
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationThe buyer-broker compensation is available to brokers who did not sign a Confidentiality Agreement during the auction process. Those who signed a CA with Ten- X during the auction are under those terms for 90 days following the auction.
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App