Stunning custom built 4 level all brick Georgian colonial on 5 acres with electronic gated entrance and circular driveway. This home is full of charm and spaciousness from top to bottom. You will immediately be impressed as you drive up to the front door. As a new owner you will plan to spend your warm days in the backyard where you will find a pool/entertainment oasis beyond description with multiple patios, brick paver pool deck and Olympic sized 25-60 foot pool with diving board. A stone and iron fence surrounds this area with upper and lower grill areas and fountains.
Once you are finished being mesmerized by the exterior, step inside to find a two-story foyer and let your eyes take in this expansive space with nearly 8,000 square feet of splendor. The home has numerous updates including a gourmet chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, extended center island, 42” cabinets, pantry and everything you would need to throw a fabulous dinner party. In addition to the kitchen, you will find on the main level a large step-down living area with one of four fireplaces, a separate dining area, an office space with custom-built shelving, a sitting room/library with fireplace, a breakfast room and more. The main level is completed with wide plank hardwood flooring, crown molding, and French doors leading to the exterior rear deck.
As you work your way up to the third level you can take one of two staircases. Here you will find an enormous light filled primary suite with wood flooring, updated spa-like bathroom and additional fireplace. There are three additional ensuite bedrooms on this level. On the fourth level you are greeted by a huge additional 5th bedroom with large walk-in closet and full bath.
The walkout lower level has a custom wine room, lower custom bar perfect for any type of social gathering, a workout space, additional fireplace and game area. Additional highlights of the home include an oversized side load three car garage, a koi pond and numerous other special features. This home is move-in ready.
Listing Agent:M. Joseph Reef
Offered By:Ttr Sotheby’s International Realty
Date Added: 6/23/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/1/23 at 11:38 pm
- GeneralAdditional Stairway, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Butlers Pantry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Floor Plan - Traditional, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Sound System, Stall Shower, Stove - Wood, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Wet/ Dry Bar, Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Wine Storage
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven - Double, Oven - Wall, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Conditioner - Owned, Water Heater, Water Heater - Tankless
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementDaylight, Partial, Connecting Stairway, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Improved, Poured Concrete
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Natural Gas
- FireplaceBrick, Electric, Gas/ Propane, Mantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 4
- Disability FeatureNone
- Half Baths1
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Stone Retaining Walls, Above Grade, Below Grade
- PoolFiltered, Heated Pool, In Ground
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Asphalt Driveway
- WindowsBay/ Bow, Double Hung, Double Pane, Screens
- GeneralBrick, 4, Concrete Perimeter
- HOA Amenities$133 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning030, 0961 11 0020
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- Current Use011
- SewerSeptic > # of BR
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- MiddleROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
- HighROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App