Extraordinary custom-built estate home, situated on nearly 3.5 private acres, with over 14,000 finished square feet.
As you drive through the gated entrance, up the light-lined circular driveway, you will be impressed by the 3-tier fountain and freshly landscaped gardens. Enter this lavish home to the marble-tiled foyer, flanked by dual curved staircases. Dazzling crystal-look light fixtures sparkle throughout and accentuate all the carefully curated finishes throughout the home. Floor to ceiling windows entice you to enjoy the morning sunrises, as well as the moon and stars over the trees. As you meander the home, you will find plenty of space to entertain with formal living and dining rooms, a grand 2-story family room, sunroom, and personal theater complete with mammoth screen! Two home office spaces allow you to balance work with pleasure. Not one, but two half baths, one with a Toto washlet, are located on the main level!
The gourmet kitchen features granite counters and an oversized island, offering tons of seating space. High-end stainless steel appliances are ready to prepare your holiday meals–including a behemoth double-sized refrigerator. Ample cabinet space and the walk-in pantry offer incredible amounts of storage. The breakfast room is bathed in sunlight by three walls of windows and French doors leading to the patio. Outside, the paver patio features multiple areas for entertaining, including a pergola and gazebo with grill-station. From your fully fenced yard, enjoy the nature views including the fall foliage and woodland creatures.
Upstairs, the cavernous owner’s suite awaits. The multi-space room includes tray ceiling and columns to separate the bedroom area from the open sitting area. Step out to the private balcony and enjoy your coffee with a view. The spa-like primary bath is your haven at the end of a long day with a sumptuous garden tub and frameless glass shower enclosure. The walk-in closet is the size of a Georgetown boutique!
5 spacious secondary bedrooms and 3 full baths complete the upper level.
The vast, finished lower level is essentially a 4-bedroom apartment–the ideal set up for multi-generations, rental income, or visiting guests that stay for more than the weekend! The second kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, granite counters and an island with seating. The separate dining area offers space for entertaining, and flows into the spacious family room area. Two full baths each have walk-in showers and updated finishes. Cavernous utility room offers a second set of laundry machines, and plenty of space for storage. Double French doors provide natural light, and lead to the idyllic yard space.
The four-car garage is perfect for any extra toys – and there are floor to ceiling closets at the back of the garage for more storage. There are 4 heating and cooling zones for the home, perfect for those of us with more individualized temperature preferences.
Located in the highly-desired Woodson High School pyramid, tucked into a quiet neighborhood of estate homes. Moments from Braddock Road and Fairfax County Parkway, commuting is a breeze to the office, to Route 66, and other routes. With Wegmans close by, and many other popular shopping and dining spots in the area, you will find that this idyllic setting is perfect for your future.
Listing Agent:Jamie Petrik
Offered By:Exp Realty Llc
Date Added: 11/2/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 6/25/23 at 1:48 am
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning030, 0672 06 0004
- ViewTrees/ Woods, Garden/ Lawn
- Current Use971
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationCommission is earned and payable upon settlement.
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Water Treat System, Window Treatments, 2nd Kitchen, Additional Stairway, Breakfast Area, Carpet, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Double/ Dual Staircase
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Sun/ Florida Room, Laundry, Other, Office, Recreation Room, Storage Room, Bedroom 6, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Additional Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove, Oven - Wall
- LaundryHas Laundry, Lower Floor, Main Floor
- BasementWalkout Stairs, Full, Outside Entrance
- A/CCentral A/ C, Zoned
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Zoned, Propane - Leased
- FireplaceScreen, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Half Baths2
- GeneralSatellite Dish, Exterior Lighting, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Paved Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- GeneralMasonry, 3, Other
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryFAIRFAX VILLA
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App