Scenic vistas abound on this established, 80-acre winery estate located in affluent Loudoun County Virginia. Pour yourself a glass of award-winning wine, grown and blended, literally in your own backyard as you overlook four stocked ponds, 30 acres of rolling vines and dynamic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains that are exceptionally breathtaking in the fall season. Be sure to check out our virtual tour!
This perfect winery oasis has over 1100 feet of road frontage on Harpers Ferry Road and is merely 33 miles from Washington Dulles International airport and just 58 miles
from Washington DC.
The expansive 5106 sq. ft. brick estate home features 4 bedrooms and a bonus room above the garage, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 2 main level living areas, an office, 4 fireplaces, a laundry/mudroom, a country kitchen, a dining room that can easily accommodate 20 friends or family members, a two-car garage and a finished basement with a large bar.
The grounds feature a unique man-made cave that serves as the tasting room and is used as part of the winery operation. A 5000 sq. ft. winery building used in both wine production and storage, also doubles as the perfect event space for roughly 125 seated guests. The 1600 sq. ft. winery patio has some of the finest views in Loudoun County. In a recent year the winery produced 4,200 cases of wine. Even with this production volume, significant tonnages of grapes were sold to other award winning wineries.
The resident viticulturist received the 2019 Loudoun County “Grower of the Year”
award. Thanks to the exceptional soils, the vineyards produce very high-quality, sought-after grapes. There are 15 varieties of Old-World grapes, or vitis vinifera, which are renowned in the industry for making the best wines, the vineyards consist of approximately 30,000 hand-tended and hand-harvested vines on 30 acres which in recent years produced up to 127 tons of the following grapes:
The wines created from these very grapes have won numerous awards over the years. The most recent of which are the following awards from the 2022 Virginia Governor’s Cup:
Immerse yourself in the vast Loudoun County wine community or simply retreat to your own vineyard utopia. Additional acreage is available, up to 410+/- acres in total. The winery business, equipment and inventory are also available for purchase separately. The possibilities are endless!
Listing Agent:Heather Anne Dibble
Offered By:Century 21 New Millennium
Date Added: 7/12/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/2/22 at 3:03 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Butlers Pantry, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Double/ Dual Staircase, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Wood Floors, Wine Storage, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCommercial Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Range Hood, Six Burner Stove, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Trash Compactor, Washer
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementFully Finished
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Hot Water, Electric, Oil
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 4
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Basement, Breakfast Room, Bedroom 1, Laundry, Office, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2, Bonus Room, Primary Bathroom, Half Bath
- Half Baths2
- GeneralHot Tub, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- GeneralMasonry, 2, Block
- ZoningAR1, 475372729000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Panoramic, Pond, Pasture, Scenic Vista, Trees/ Woods
- Current UseConservation Easement
- SewerGravity Sept Fld
- Utilities200+ Amp Service
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsWinery Equipment and Inventory, Astroturf Dock
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App