Welcome to this 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, with over 3300 square feet. This exquisite home is nestled in a highly sought-after community surrounded by beautiful trees and tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac. You’ll love this well-maintained house sitting on a spacious half-acre lot that backs onto protected and serene Piney Branch Stream Valley Parkland, offering stunning views from every window.
One of the highlights of this exceptionally designed home is both the indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces! Step outside onto the multi-level decks, where you’ll find ample seating areas for lounging and enjoying the beautiful weather. The decks overlook a sparkling pool, providing a refreshing haven for relaxation and recreation. Imagine hosting summer barbecues, pool parties, or simply unwinding by the water’s edge.
Overall, this house is a retreat for those who love to entertain. Its seamless blend of indoor and outdoor spaces, including the heated pool, multi-level decks, and stamped concrete patio, creates an inviting and versatile environment for hosting unforgettable gatherings.
And here’s another bonus: no homeowner’s association (HOA)!
Appreciate the nearby Village Drive Village and nearby schools which are Willow Springs Elementary, Katherine Johnson Middle, and Fairfax High School. Commuting and getting around is a breeze with easy access to Rt 29, Fairfax County Parkway, I-66, Rt 50, and the Vienna Metro just minutes away.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – a peaceful retreat surrounded by nature, yet still close to shopping and dining. Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Corner, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, and Fair Lakes Promenade are all nearby, offering endless options for your retail therapy and dining adventures.
Listing Agent:Matthew Wahlstrom
Offered By:Pearson Smith Realty, Llc
Date Added: 6/23/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/28/23 at 6:58 pm
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesPicnic Area, Tot Lots/ Playground, Jog/ Walk Path, Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash, $106 Monthly
- Zoning110, 0563 07 0014
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- Current Use011
- FencingBoard, Fully
- SewerSeptic Tank Installed, Septic > # of BR
- UtilitiesOther, Other
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationCommission is earned and payable upon settlement.
- Exclusionsdrapes in the loft do not convey
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Window Treatments, Recessed Lighting, Wet/ Dry Bar
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Other, Recreation Room, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove
- LaundryUpper Floor
- BasementFully Finished, Walkout Level
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Electric, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureOther
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Partially Carpeted, Engineered Wood
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Flooring, Construction, HVAC, Integrated Pest Management, Moisture Control
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- PoolIn Ground, Heated Pool, Filtered, Lap/ Exercise
- GeneralVinyl Siding, 3, Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Clad
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryWILLOW SPRINGS
- MiddleKATHERINE JOHNSON
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App