This exceptional office 4-story Townhome in the Central Business District exudes charm and character, making it a standout property in the heart of DuPont Circle. It is located just 2 blocks from the metro and is surrounded by a multitude of restaurants, retail stores, and cultural attractions. Your employees and clients will love the peaceful work environment on this quiet street – yet the convenience of the shops, eateries and metro just steps away.
With the mixed-use zoning, this property provides endless possibilities. Whether you are looking to establish offices for your business or transform it into a personal residence, this property offers flexibility. For investors, this property offers strong investment potential in the dynamic DuPont Circle market.
Listing Agent:Deborah D Fonseca
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/4/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/5/23 at 12:06 am
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Den, Library, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Bedroom 1, Exercise Room, Laundry, Loft, Other, Recreation Room, Media Room, Bedroom 6, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater - High- Efficiency, Oven/ Range - Gas
- BasementDaylight, Full
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Baseboard - Electric, Natural Gas
- FireplaceScreen, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralDining Area, Kitchen - Eat- In, Ceiling Fan(s), Primary Bath(s), Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Upgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Built- Ins
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- FlooringHardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Free, General Common Elements, Private
- WindowsEnergy Efficient
- RoofingShingle, Composite
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jog/ Walk Path, Pool - Outdoor, Tot Lots/ Playground, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pest Control, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Road Maintenance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $450 Monthly
- ZoningMU-15, 0159//0071
- Current Use011
- FencingPicket, Rear
- ViewCity, Street
- SewerPublic Septic
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationThe buyer-broker compensation is available to brokers who did not sign a Confidentiality Agreement during the auction process. Those who signed a CA with Ten- X during the auction are under those terms for 90 days following the auction.
- DistrictDistrict of Columbia Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App