Are you ready to experience full-service, resort living right here in Old Town, Alexandria? That is exactly what it’s like living at Porto Vecchio Condominium. This community offers everything you could need! Enjoy beautiful views of the Potomac River while you take a dip in the outdoor pool, watch the Capital Wheel from the dock that stretches far out into the water, or play a game of tennis at sunset on the outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include 2 community rooms, each with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pool/terrace and equipped with kitchens for hosting, a gym with sauna, 24/7 front desk staff, and limousine service.
Unit 204 stuns with a large footprint, spacious bedrooms, and ample storage! The original hardwood floors have just been refinished, all light fixtures have been replaced, and the home has been freshly painted, allowing the crown molding, chair rails, and ornate finishes to shine. Through the large foyer, you enter the beautiful living room with access to the balcony. The western exposure of this unit provides incredible afternoon sunlight. The kitchen features excellent counter space, storage, laundry, a breakfast area, and flows into the formal dining room. The primary suite features a foyer, with large mirrored closet and vanity, spacious bedroom with additional closet, and bathroom with both soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower. The second bedroom with 2 closets has 2 access points, including double doors to the living room – making this perfect for an office as well! This second full bathroom is across the hall.
#204 conveys with TWO convenient parking spaces (#163 and #164), both located near the elevator. Located just blocks south of the center of Old Town, Porto Vecchio is perfect for enjoying the best of this neighborhood. Easy access to I-495 and Route 1, it is also a commuter’s dream. If you’re looking for green spaces nearby outside the community, Jones Point Park, the Mount Vernon Trail, and Belle Haven Park are all close by. Come visit this amazing community for yourself today!
Listing Agent:Brittanie DeChino
Offered By:Ttr Sotheby’s International Realty
Date Added: 9/21/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/12/23 at 7:45 pm
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Foyer, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit, Has Laundry
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Electric
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralFloor Plan - Open, Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Tub Shower, Wood Floors
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Other, Secure Storage, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s), Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingParking Space Conveys
- GeneralBrick, Masonry, 1
- RoofingConcrete, Flat
- HOA AmenitiesBike Trail, Common Grounds, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Game Room, Jog/ Walk Path, Picnic Area, Pier/ Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Sauna, Security, Swimming Pool, Transportation Service, Tennis Courts, Meeting Room, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pier/ Dock Maintenance, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $1,425 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRC, 50457750
- Current Use15
- ViewPanoramic, Street, City, Trees/ Woods, Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App