A rare opportunity to own a magnificent 2 bedroom 2.5 bath penthouse condo in Woodbury Heights. A pinnacle of sophistication and luxury, this penthouse offers a lifestyle of entertainment and leisure with awe-inspiring panoramic views of Washington D.C. Wake up to a daily display of the city skyline, embracing iconic landmarks and the tranquil beauty of the surrounding landscape. Enjoy dazzling sunsets, city lights, and a private showing of the annual Fourth of July fireworks show at the National Mall.
Every detail of this 1,519 square foot two level penthouse has been meticulously cared for and curated. From the entry way, to the newly designed gourmet kitchen and high end laminate flooring, the residence exudes elegance and timeless style. This penthouse offers an abundance of space for entertaining. Soaring ceilings and expansive windows flood the interior with natural light, creating an ambiance of openness and grandeur.
The newly designed kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinets, quartz counter tops, and a generous island. Whether hosting intimate gatherings or grand soirees, this kitchen is a focal point for any occasion. Step out onto your private balcony and experience the perfect space for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the fresh air and stunning views.
The master bedroom features a sitting area, an ensuite bathroom, and ample closet space. The penthouse comes with two reserved parking spaces and an abundant amount of storage including three spacious storage closets. Residents enjoy 24-hour concierge, an outdoor pool, on-site management, access to a fitness center, and two reserved parking spaces in the newly renovated secure parking garage. Conveniently located two blocks from Courthouse Metro station with easy access to all the area amenities. Condo association replacing windows and sliding glass doors summer 2024.
*Please submit offers by Monday, November 20th, 5 pm.*
Listing Agent:Lindsay Potter
Offered By:Real Broker, Llc
Date Added: 11/15/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/18/23 at 7:11 pm
- AppliancesWasher/ Dryer Hookups Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Efficient Appliances, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stove
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet, Tile/ Brick
- A/CHeat Pump(s)
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Electric
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralDining Area, Kitchen - Eat- In, Primary Bath(s), Elevator, Wood Floors, Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Floor Plan - Open
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Half Baths1
- GeneralSecure Storage, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Space Conveys
- GeneralCombination, 2
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesPool - Outdoor, Gas, Water, $1,263 Monthly
- ZoningRA- H-3.2, 17-016-177
- ViewCity, Panoramic, Scenic Vista
- Current Use009
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsTagged Items
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App