Through a gated entrance flanked by stone pillars, a circular drive leads you to this magnificent forside colonial brick home. Entirely renovated inside and out, structural updates include a new roof and new gutters with PVC fascia behind them. Inside, a large open floor plan gives the home a bright and spacious air. Beautiful refinished hardwood flooring and fresh paint throughout adds warmth. A gorgeous gourmet kitchen with all new appliances, new cabinetry, recess lighting, and a butler’s pantry, is open to a large family room with a brick gas fireplace. The kitchen also has three large French doors that open to the back yard. The beautiful wooded yard is complete with a large brick patio, swimming pool, and jacuzzi. The yard backs to a cul-de-sac with a private rear entrance off Claybourne House Court that leads to the property’s two-car garage.
Upstairs, the spacious primary suite includes two walk-in closets and a fully renovated luxury bath, with a tub, shower, two vanities, and two windows that overlook the private pool below. On this level are two other bedrooms—the owner is an architect with the possibility of adding a third—both with en suite baths and walk-in closets.
The lower level has a large recreation room ideal for entertaining, an office, or fourth bedroom, and an exercise space. The location of this home is unbeatable, in sought after McLean 22101, minutes from Georgetown, downtown D.C., Tysons Corner shopping, airports, and more, all for under $2m—DO NOT MISS!
Listing Agent:Fouad Talout
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 8/10/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/21/22 at 12:47 pm
- GeneralAttic, Attic/ House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Dining/ Living, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchenette, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Tub Shower, Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Dryer, Washer
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Fully Finished, Walkout Level
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 3
- Disability FeatureNone
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Eco/Green FeatureHVAC, Home Energy Management
- Half Baths1
- GeneralHot Tub, Above Grade, Below Grade
- PoolIn Ground, Negative Edge/ Infinity
- WindowsBay/ Bow, Screens
- GeneralOther, 3, Block, Concrete Perimeter
- HOA Amenities$155 Quarterly
- Zoning120, 0312 24 0003
- Current Use011
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Panoramic
- FencingPrivacy, Other
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesWater Available, Electric Available, Sewer Available, Cable TV Available, Phone Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- Commission2.5% on Construction Contract, Lot under contract with Long and Foster - Co Buyer Broker receives $7, 537.50 on Lot
- ExclusionsGarage Cabinets/ Workbench in Garage and Cabinets in Secured Storage Do Not Convey
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App