Welcome to this stunning 7-bedroom, 5,395 square foot home that exudes charm. Nestled on a tree-lined lot spanning .49 acres, this property offers a truly inviting, spacious living experience. As you approach, you’ll appreciate the expansive driveway that leads to the oversized front porch adorned with elegant columns and perfect for enjoying the outdoors, even in a summer rain!
Step inside the freshly-painted home and you’re greeted by a tiled entryway, setting the tone for the exceptional character and style found throughout. The main floor boasts a generously sized living room, as well as a formal dining room, providing the perfect setting for hosting gatherings and entertaining friends and family. The oversized kitchen includes an ideal breakfast area for intimate and informal dining experiences. Upstairs, discover SIX generously-sized bedrooms, providing ample space for large families, home offices, accommodating plenty of houseguests, and more. The primary bedroom features a unique connection to a second bedroom, allowing for versatile options such as transforming it into an enviable primary suite complete with walk-ins, ensuite office, and more.
The lower level of the home presents additional finished spaces that can be adapted to your needs, whether it’s creating recreation areas, gaming space, or a fitness area. For added appeal, an in-law suite awaits, complete with its own living space, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, laundry hook-up, and two private entrances; live in it, rent it, run a home business from it!
ADDITIONAL FEATURES include two wood burning fireplaces, hardwood throughout, TWO washer/dryer (third hookup on main level), two-zone HVAC. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in the sizable front lawn and back yard, providing ample space for outdoor activities and relaxation. The property’s location is another highlight, with a Harris Teeter just under 1.5 miles away, and the vibrant Shirlington Village’s restaurants and shopping destinations within close proximity. Bailey’s Crossroads offers even more conveniences, including Target and other amenities, while easy access to 395 and the Van Dorn METRO station ensures a seamless commute into Washington, D.C.
Go to Final Offer and enter the property address to view the price & terms the seller has already committed to accept, receive real-time pricing & offer updates, or make an offer.
Listing Agent:Trent D Heminger
Date Added: 10/5/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/16/23 at 3:35 pm
- GeneralFamily Room Off Kitchen, Kitchen - Island, Built- Ins, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Washer, Extra Refrigerator/ Freezer, Microwave, Oven - Wall, Stainless Steel Appliances, Cooktop, Refrigerator
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementHeated, Rear Entrance, Windows, Walkout Stairs, Sump Pump, Fully Finished
- FlooringLuxury Vinyl Plank, Tile/ Brick, Engineered Wood
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Screen, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Laundry, Office, Utility Room, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Lighting
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- GeneralBrick, Other, 2, Other
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle, Metal, Other
- WindowsDouble Pane
- HOA Amenities100.0, Annually
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningUNKNOWN, 30480000
- Current Use22
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Under Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationDual Agency Variable Rate
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App