Open House Cancelled – Under Contract
Nestled in the heart of North Old Town Alexandria, this beautifully updated 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom home in Harbor Terrace offers the perfect blend of classic charm and modern convenience. With its open floor plan, wonderful amenities, and prime location, this property is a true gem.
The open floor plan is the focal point of this home, accentuating its three exposures and providing an ideal space for entertaining. The kitchen seamlessly connects to the living area, making it perfect for hosting gatherings. Once re-constructed, the back deck will again be situated adjacent to the kitchen creating a wonderful extension of your living space. [Expected December, 2023. Agent has letters from the HOA president.]
The primary bedroom is sizable, offering a wall of closets for great storage. In addition to this, the property comes with a separate storage unit in the basement of the building and two unassigned parking spaces right outside the building door.
This residence has been thoughtfully updated with new windows, new LVP flooring, white cabinetry and granite counters. The bathroom has also received a stylish makeover, featuring a stall shower, subway tile walls, new fixtures and large tile flooring. For added convenience, a stacked washer and dryer are located in the unit.
Located at the north end of Old Town, this home will make your commute into DC a breeze. Metro is a short distance away as are the charming shops and restaurants, grocery stores, parks and scenic Potomac River bike path of Old Town Alexandria. With easy access to major transportation routes, you’re just minutes away from the Pentagon, National Landing, National Harbor, National Airport and Washington DC. Welcome home!
Listing Agent:Christine M Fischer
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 11/5/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/19/23 at 3:16 pm
- GeneralCombination Dining/ Living, Floor Plan - Open, Stall Shower
- RoomsKitchen, Bedroom 1, Great Room, Bathroom 1
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/ Dryer Stacked
- FlooringLuxury Vinyl Plank
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 3
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Jog/ Walk Path, Party Room, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Management, Parking Fee, Reserve Funds, Trash, Water, $480 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRA, 50404930
- Current Use14
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App