Brand New Hadleigh estate home situated in a cul-de-sac on over 3 acres with impressive views of the rolling hills of the Loudoun County countryside will be ready for move in this Fall!
This stunning home welcomes you with a front porch with brick stoop and watertable. Enter this immaculate home through the foyer with a dining and living area on each side. The living room gives you access to the bright conservancy, encapsulated with windows. Walking further in the home, you are greeted by the 2 story great room which is centered with a beautiful, gas fireplace with stone running to the ceiling, and is open to the chef inspired kitchen. Outfitted with gourmet stainless steel appliances with hood, a large center island, upgraded counters and cabinets plus a spacious pantry, this dream kitchen also includes a light filled sunroom where you can enjoy all of your favorite creations.
Tucked in the rear of the home is the private study. The hardwood floors through out the main level are complimented by the oak stairs that go to both the upper and lower levels.
The upper level features the expansive primary suite which includes a light filled sitting room and a veranda to enjoy your morning coffee or evening book. There are two oversized walk-in closets as you head to the deluxe primary bath which offers both a soaking tub ready for ultimate relaxation and a frameless shower plus upgraded cabinets and counters.
In addition to the conveniently located laundry room equipped with a sink, the upper level also includes 3 secondary bedrooms, one with its own ensuite full bath while the other 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
The walk up lower level is finished with an extended rec room, a 5th bedroom and full bath. Additional space has been left unfinished for storage or for future use as media and exercise rooms.
The main level mudroom leads to the attached, side loading 2 car garage. There is an additional 2 car garage that is detached.
You can still make all of your own selections for flooring, cabinets, counters and fixtures to personalize this home!
Don’t miss one of the last opportunities to live in this spectacular community enveloped in privacy and scenic views, while still minutes away from shopping, dining and everything you need!
Listing Agent:Elizabeth Ellis
Offered By:Brookfield Management Washington Llc
Date Added: 5/18/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/21/22 at 3:48 pm
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Double/ Dual Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, 2nd Stry Fam Rm, Study, Sun/ Florida Room, Laundry, Mud Room, Other, Recreation Room, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Conservatory Room, Primary Bathroom, Half Bath
- AppliancesCooktop, Oven - Double, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Oven/ Range - Gas
- LaundryHookup, Upper Floor
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Rear Entrance, Walkout Stairs
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Partially Carpeted
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Propane - Leased
- FireplaceStone, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- GeneralHardi Plank Type, Brick, 3, Concrete Perimeter
- HOA Amenities$90 Monthly
- ZoningR, NO TAX RECORD
- ViewMountain, Scenic Vista, Trees/ Woods
- SewerSeptic Pump
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- CommissionBase price is $1, 299, 990
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App