Welcome to 1615 Hancock Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Nestled in the Northwest Alexandria community of Del Ray on a quiet street and surrounded by privacy plantings, this lovely 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers a convenience in commute and, at the end of the day, a serene place to come home to and enjoy. A tailored brick exterior, stone patio and fenced-in yard, hardwood floors, decorative finishes, built-in shelving, lighted ceiling fans, spacious room sizes, and finished lower level are just some of the features that make this home so special, while the room for growth and improvement creates a unique and unbeatable opportunity.
Hardwood flooring in the foyer welcomes you home and ushers you into the spacious great room where a wood-burning fireplace with brick surround serves as the focal point of the room. Here, a sliding glass door opens to the natural stone patio, gardener’s shed, and tiered fenced-in yard—seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor entertaining or simple relaxation. Back inside, the dining room offers plenty of space for both formal and casual occasions, as chair rail, built-in shelving, and the open atmosphere add tailored distinction. The eat-in kitchen harbors ample table space and is just waiting for your personal touch, while a powder room with a basin sink vanity complements the main level.
Upstairs, the primary suite features a walk-in closet tailored with custom shelving and a private bath with spa-toned tile flooring and shower surround. Down the hall, two additional bright and cheerful bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and generous closet space, share easy access to the well-appointed hall bath. The lower level features a versatile rec room that, combined with a full bath, can serve as a fourth bedroom, home office, learning center, or whatever your lifestyle demands, as a laundry/utility room with loads of storage space complete the comfort and convenience of this wonderful home.
With easy access to Route 1, Route 7, the GW Parkway, Braddock Road Metro, Pentagon, Crystal City, and nearby DC, this home is a commuter’s dream! Everyone can enjoy the fabulous boutique shopping, outdoor cafés, and entertainment choices on “The Avenue” in Del Ray, including varied headliners at the iconic Birchmere. Outdoor enthusiasts can take advantage of Potomac Yard Park, Daingerfield Island National Park & Marina, and all that the Potomac River basin has to offer from nature trails, fishing, boating, sailing, and other leisure activities—there’s something here for everyone! If you’re searching for a home built with enduring quality in a sensational location, look no further—it awaits you here. Welcome home! ESTATE SALE AS-IS.
Listing Agent:Brian A Block
Offered By:Re/max Allegiance
Date Added: 11/10/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/20/23 at 5:42 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Eat- In
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Attic, Screened Porch
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureNone
- LaundryBasement, Upper Floor
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- FlooringConcrete, Hardwood, Tile/ Brick, Vinyl
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Construction, HVAC, Ventilation
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade
- ParkingCrushed Stone, Private
- GeneralBrick, 3, Other
- WindowsDouble Pane, Energy Efficient, ENERGY STAR Qualified
- HOA AmenitiesClub House, Concierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Other, Gas, $734 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRB, 14632075
- Current Use58
- ViewCity, Street
- FencingPartially, Picket
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Utilities120/240 V, 200+ Amp Service
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationNEW CONSTRUCTION. DELIVERY SCHEDULED FOR MID-2022.
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryMOUNT VERNON
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App