WOW !! One of a kind luxury penthouse living in McLean-Tysons area! This unique, mid-century modern 2-level condo is loaded with high-end elements from top to bottom. TWO condos have been combined –Penthouse Unit 1707 and Unit 1703 — and the result is fabulous! Unit #1707 (TaxMap 0294 08 1707) and Unit #1703 (TaxMap 0294 08 1703) are integrated seamlessly on 17th & 18th floors with 2,984 sf on main level and 1082 sf on upper with 2 covered balconies on main level & 1 giant deck on upper level. An interior staircase connects the 2 levels. Summary–4066 sf of interior living space and 921 sf of outdoor living space is defined by 2 balconies, 1 terrace deck, 2 modern kitchens, 4 full bathrooms, 3-4 bedrooms, 1-2 offices with custom built-in bookcases, HUGE custom walk-in closet, living room, dining room & a wide open penthouse great room with a rare, wood-burning floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace. The elegant primary suite with bedroom, bath, office, private balcony & 2 closets is massive. The upper level light streams into the penthouse great room through 3 sliding glass doors pulling you out to the amazing deck facing downtown Washington DC. This property is on the quiet side of the building away from the Silverline metro & Beltway noise. From this breathtaking “top floor” perch, the Washington Cathedral and the communities of McLean, Chevy Chase & Falls Church + more are in view, a must see!
This home is move-in ready for today’s sophisticated buyer or investor that appreciates space, light & well maintained high-rise living ! Gorgeous marble floors are in the foyer, dining, study, hallway and 2 of the 4 baths. New carpet was installed in bedrooms, staircase and living room. The modern kitchens are both outfitted with Italian custom cabinets made by Snaidero ( https://www.snaidero-usa.com/ ) The main kitchen has an eat-in bar, custom SubZero refrigerator with freezer drawer, Miele dishwasher, Bosch oven, Viking cooktop, JennAir microwave, ASKO washer & dryer, wine/beverage cooler and LOTS of storage. The penthouse kitchen has Bosch microwave, Miele dishwasher, Kenmore refrigerator and new range. The tile floors & quartz countertops in both kitchens are beautiful! The FOUR full bathrooms each have their own personalities – 2 with giant soaking tubs, 2 with heated towel bars and all have new lighting, mirrors & paint. Two new vanities and updated faucets. (See Systems and Updates document.) Walk-in closets and storage areas are numerous. Every inch of this stunning property is well designed and used wisely!
The Regency at McLean Association is an established condo complex that offers its residents many amenities – all utilities are included (except internet/cable) as well as security, guard & gated entrance, 24 hour concierge, grounds & building maintenance, swimming pool, picnic area, small store, salon, on site management, library, common social areas and garage parking. Two garage parking spaces convey (P118 & P117, Garage 2 level, right near the door and side by side) and a storage space (Room 3, Bin 150.) The common hallways have been renovated and are fresh & bright. Please note that the main lobby is next on the list for major renovations, along with other improvements planned. Disclosures will be presented with the condo resale packet. IMPORTANT: the heirs of this estate have paid the entire Special Assessment in full — over $85K !!
Monthly condo fees are $1134.09 and $955.98 =$2,090.07 total. Pets are not allowed except service animals & must be approved by the Association. The location is divine for all commutes . Bus, bike or walk to McLean Silverline metro stop from Regency front door. Easy hop onto Beltway 495, Dulles Toll Road, I66 or GW Parkway. Currently under construction is the long-awaited pedestrian/bike path to Tysons shopping and entertainment areas.
A luxury lifestyle & amazing opportunity awaits!
Listing Agent:Joan Stansfield
Offered By:Keller Williams Realty
Date Added: 9/3/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/7/22 at 4:24 pm
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Improved
- A/CWall Unit, Programmable Thermostat, Multi Units, Convector, Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Convector, Forced Air, Central, Electric
- FireplaceWood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability Feature2+ Access Exits, Elevator
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Island, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Sprinkler System, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wine Storage, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Den, Foyer, Primary Bathroom
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit, Has Laundry
- GeneralAbove Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Space Conveys
- GeneralConcrete, 2
- Zoning230, 0294 08 1707 AND 0294 08 1703
- Current Use047
- ViewPanoramic, Scenic Vista, City, Mountain
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV, Electric Available, Multiple Phone Lines, Natural Gas Available, Phone, Sewer Available, Water Available, 110 Volts
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Concierge, Convenience Store, Elevator, Extra Storage, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Security, Storage Bin, Spa, Air Conditioning, Heat, All Ground Fee, Common Area Maintenance, Electricity, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Road Maintenance, Security Gate, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $2,090 Monthly
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App