Welcome to this fully updated condo on the top floor at The Regency at Mclean. With 1,338 square feet of living space, this 2-bed, 2-bath residence is filled with natural light all day. As you step inside, you’ll immediately notice the unique advantages of this top-floor location — it is on the quieter side of the building and there are no neighbors above you, which provides ultimate privacy and a peaceful living environment with lovely views.
The condo has upgraded engineered hardwood floors in the foyer, the dining room, and the living room. The living room offers a comfortable environment with new sliding doors leading to a generous balcony, where you can enjoy the views of Tysons Corner and McLean’s skyline, creating the perfect spot for relaxation or savoring your morning coffee.
The remodeled kitchen is a true culinary delight, featuring updates like maple cabinetry, granite countertops, a glass tile backsplash, ceramic floor tiles, and stainless-steel appliances. It’s a space that combines functionality with beauty, offering ample countertop space and room for a breakfast table.
The primary bedroom suite has a walk-in closet with custom built-ins and a secondary closet with ample space. The ensuite primary bathroom has a stand-in shower, an upgraded vanity, beautiful floor and wall tiles, and contemporary light fixtures. The second bedroom is equally welcoming, boasting generous dimensions and wall-to-wall closet space. The second bathroom is thoughtfully updated and practical, including a stackable washer-dryer for convenience. The condo has a garage parking space and a storage space. And the condo fee includes all utilities!
Throughout the home, you’ll notice the meticulous attention to detail, from the high-end finishes to the thoughtful layout. It’s a place where elegance, comfort, and style effortlessly converge to create a harmonious living space.
The Regency at McLean is a gated community with many amenities, including 24/7 staffed front desk, controlled access, 3 outdoor pools, a library, a convenience store, a hair salon, and grill areas outside. For fitness enthusiasts, there is indoor access from the building to the state-of-the-art OneLife Fitness facility next door, complete with many exercise classes and even a delightful restaurant. The location is truly unbeatable, with easy pedestrian access (bridge) to Tysons Corner Mall and within proximity to grocery stores, including Wegman’s, and the McLean Metro station. Quick access to the Beltway, Rt 66, GW Parkway, and Dulles Toll Road makes commuting easy.
If you’re searching for a move-in ready home that not only offers luxury but also boasts a convenient location in the hub of McLean and Tysons Corner, this remodeled condo on the top floor has it all. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this your new home and experience the charm and functionality of this exceptional residence.
Listing Agent:Sharat Ahuja
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 11/4/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/13/23 at 4:38 am
- GeneralDining Area, Floor Plan - Open, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Kitchen - Eat- In, Recessed Lighting, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureElevator
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Fireplace/ Wood Stove, HVAC, Construction, Pool/ Spa/ Equipment, Lighting, Efficient Hot Water Distribution, Low- Flow Fixtures
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleUnit/ Flat
- PoolIn Ground, Fenced, Gunite, Heated Pool
- GeneralBrick, 1
- RoofingShingle, Composite
- WindowsDouble Pane
- HOA AmenitiesBeauty Salon, Common Grounds, Community Center, Elevator, Extra Storage, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Tennis Courts, Concierge, Library, Gated Community, Convenience Store, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Security, Storage Bin, Air Conditioning, Common Area Maintenance, Custodial Services Maintenance, Electricity, Ext Bldg Maint, Gas, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Reserve Funds, Security Gate, Pool(s), Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $1,170 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning230, 0294 08 1720
- ViewPasture, Trees/ Woods
- Current Use047
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Multiple Phone Lines
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App