Lovely 1BR/1BA condo for sale in the elegant and renown Regency at McLean. Enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a premier location. Unit offers spacious room sizes, an updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, a recently renovated bathroom with gorgeous tile and a private balcony to enjoy morning coffee or evening cocktails. Recent service and inspection of HVAC available to parties with serious interest.
Some of the many features of the Regency include a 24 hour secure gated entrance, handsomely decorated lobby, 24 hour concierge services at the Front Desk, underground parking, party room, in-house beauty salon, dry cleaners and convenience store and additional storage areas. Outdoor areas to enjoy include large patios with grills and seating to entertain, inground pools and tennis courts. Nearby fitness club (Sports & Health Fitness) offers a 10% discount for membership fees and is connected to the building by a tunnel! Condo fees include all utilities. This condo has a parking spot located on the P2 level.
Fantastic location just minutes to bustling Tyson’s Corner with its shops, restaurants and entertainment centers. New pedestrian bridge linking the Regency and Tysons 1 mall has been approved! Easy access to Metro, I-495, I-66, Wegman’s at The Boro and more!
Seller to pay condo special assessment at closing.
Listing Agent:Debra Meighan
Offered By:Washington Fine Properties, Llc
Date Added: 3/23/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 6/12/23 at 2:02 pm
- GeneralCarpet, Combination Dining/ Living, Dining Area, Elevator, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Table Space, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove
- BasementWalkout Level, Rear Entrance
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HeatingY, Other, Other
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureElevator
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Kitchen, Den, Foyer, Laundry, Full Bath
- Eco/Green FeatureGarage contains two electrical charging units for Electric vehicles
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Extensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Above Grade, Below Grade
- PoolFenced, In Ground, Pool/ Spa Combo
- GeneralSteel Siding, 1
- WindowsDouble Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Replacement
- Zoning230, 0294 08 0916
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Trees/ Woods
- Current Use047
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesWater Available, Electric Available, Phone Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsPlease see docs
- HOA AmenitiesBeauty Salon, Common Grounds, Convenience Store, Elevator, Extra Storage, Fencing, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Security, Storage Bin, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/ Playground, Common Area Maintenance, Electricity, Ext Bldg Maint, Heat, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Reserve Funds, Security Gate, Snow Removal, Sewer, Trash, Water, Air Conditioning, $1,087 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App