Meticulously remodeled, main level, one bedroom condo in Potowmack Crossing ll with easy access from scenic courtyard where you can enjoy year-round relaxation in the well maintained garden.
Enter the charming living/dining room with sun-lit morning views of the garden from traditional wood-framed windows with custom cornice board and adjustable blinds. White painted, built-in cabinetry with raised paneled doors and adjustable shelves contrasts with rich cherry wood laminated flooring. An Elfa closet system adds to the convenience and overhead, is an adjustable, stainless steel fan with wall controlled light and a remote.
The stainless steel kitchen with solid cherry Merillat cabinetry, thick granite countertops, glass-tiled backsplash, undercabinet lighting and overhead fan with light, adds to the professionally designed interior space. A West window with custom white blinds affords gorgeous afternoon light and there is adequate room for an eat-in table and chairs.
The quietly located bedroom, also with West facing window and blinds and laminated cherry flooring, has a brushed nickel/frosted glass overhead light and adjustable Elfa closet system.
The ultra modern bathroom boasts a remodeled shower with seat, ceramic tiled floor, brown glass accent tiles, a pedestal sink and adjustable linen shelving with matching baskets. Completing the picture is an oval chrome adjustable beveled mirror, a frosted glass overhead light plus 3 chrome over-sink lights, a glass shelf and towel hook,
The in-unit laundry with stacked GE washer/dryer combo has storage shelving and louvered doors for ventilation plus easy access to the shutoff valves.
Throughout the condo there are custom white blinds, crown molding, laminated floors, all new doors, baseboards and trim plus brushed nickel door hardware including hinges, handles/knobs, door stops and hooks. The all new electrical outlets include updated GFI outlets in kitchen and bathroom plus switches and covers. There are two newer Heat/AC Mini-split units plus an updated copper water pipe with shutoffs at the shower, toilet and kitchen sink.
This pet-friendly condo comes with a storage locker, bike storage and ample off-street parking in front and behind the building. Ideally located just one light to DC, with an easy bus ride, or a 10 minute walk to the New Potomac Yards metro station, and a brisk 20 minute walk to Old Town. Potowmack Crossing ll has a well-funded Reserve.
Listing Agent:Barbara P Cousens
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 10/20/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/18/23 at 10:05 pm
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Built- Ins, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Dining/ Living, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Eat- In, Primary Bath(s), Upgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Wine Storage, Intercom
- RoomsLiving Room, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Bathroom 1
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Dryer - Front Loading, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven/ Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Washer/ Dryer Stacked
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- FlooringEngineered Wood
- A/CHeat Pump(s), Ductless/ Mini- Split
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Other, Electric
- Disability FeatureOther
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Secure Storage, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingGeneral Common Elements
- GeneralBrick, 1, Brick/ Mortar
- WindowsWood Frame, Screens, Double Pane
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jog/ Walk Path, Extra Storage, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Parking Fee, Trash, Water, Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Management, Reserve Funds, Sewer, $386 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningRC, 50633590
- Current Use14
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, 150 Amps, 120/240 V, Single Phase, Underground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App