The ultimate bird’s nest view overlooking Washington, D.C., Virginia and the Potomac River. This 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom 4,463-square-foot home lives like a single family residence while offering all of the benefits of top-tier condominium living. As you step out of the private elevator a palace in the sky awaits…you’ll pass through the large central foyer that opens into the great room and dining salon with sweeping northern, eastern, and westerly views. Steps away, the European-style gourmet kitchen features Snaidero cabinetry, high-end appliances including a Miele oven, microwave, dishwasher, and warming drawer, and a separate pantry lined with storage providing access to the service hall.
The expansive primary bedroom offers its own oasis featuring a private den, separate library, wet bar, and office. Two large walk-in closets flank the primary full marble bath with double sinks, glass-enclosed shower, and Jacuzzi tub. The second, third, and fourth bedrooms are generously sized and feature floor-to-ceiling windows that provide access to one of the home’s two open-air terraces. A suite of smart-living systems are integrated throughout controlling all lighting, drapery/shades, and audio/visual devices. Additional features include multi-zone HVAC, 11-foot ceilings, tasteful hardwood finishes, marble flooring, private parking accommodating 4 vehicles and additional storage.
With its defining curvilinear architecture, Turnberry Tower is one of the most sought after addresses in the Washington, D.C. area and provides a host of amenities that reads like a list of five-star hotel services: 24-hour concierge service that includes valet parking and security, a heated indoor swimming pool with attendants, a fully-staffed fitness center and yoga studio, a screening room, and a newly renovated social room with full catering kitchen. Truly one of a kind.
Listing Agent:Andrew L Pariser
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 3/10/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 7/1/23 at 4:05 am
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureElevator, Doors - Lever Handle(s)
- GeneralKitchen - Gourmet, Combination Dining/ Living, Window Treatments, Elevator, Primary Bath(s), Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Floor Plan - Open, Breakfast Area, Dining Area, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Upgraded Countertops, Built- Ins, Entry Level Bedroom, Carpet, Crown Moldings, Pantry, Sound System, Sprinkler System, Wainscotting, Wet/ Dry Bar, Wine Storage, Bar
- RoomsDining Room, Kitchen, Exercise Room, Great Room, Laundry, Mud Room, Office, Recreation Room, Screened Porch
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Front Loading, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Wall, Range Hood, Washer - Front Loading, Water Heater, Built- In Microwave, Oven - Double, Six Burner Stove, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit, Has Laundry
- FlooringMarble, Carpet
- Eco/Green FeatureOnsite Recycling Center, Low- Flow Fixtures
- GeneralSatellite Dish, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingSecure Parking, Assigned, Attendant
- GeneralCombination, 1
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsLow- E
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesConcierge, Elevator, Extra Storage, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Satellite TV, Security, Spa, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Common Area Maintenance, Fiber Optics Available, Fiber Optics at Dwelling, Management, Insurance, Parking Fee, Sewer, Snow Removal, Reserve Funds, Pool(s), Other, Gas, Ext Bldg Maint, Cable TV, Water, Trash, High Speed Internet, $3,846 Monthly
- ZoningC- O- ROSSLY, 16-022-256
- Current Use009
- ViewCity, River, Panoramic, Water
- SewerPublic Sewer, Public Septic
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App