You will fall in love with this beautiful home located in the prestigious Mason Hill community off Ft. Hunt Road. The home sits on a professionally landscaped lot, set back from the street, giving it wonderful curb appeal. It is convenient to the Parkway, all major routes, grocery stores, and shops.
A welcoming foyer opens to a spacious living room with a spectacular bay window that makes this room glisten with natural light. The formal dining room boasts another bay window that overlooks a peaceful, serene, treed view. The remodeled gourmet kitchen features custom, lighted cabinetry and abundant workspace, a subzero refrigerator, stainless appliances, a five-burner gas cooktop, granite counters, and a charming breakfast area. A convenient laundry room is located off the kitchen. One of your favorite rooms will be the wonderful screened-in porch where you will spend many delightful hours relaxing and entertaining. The adjoining, gracious family room boasts yet another bay window, cozy gas fireplace, and doors leading to a patio with a dedicated gas line for grilling and relaxing! A home office with custom dual desks and cabinetry conveys.
The second floor landing has a charming sitting area opening to an inviting upper deck. The primary en-suite master bedroom size is amazing with a lovely sitting area in front of the gas fireplace and large walk-in closet. The gorgeous bath features double marble vanities, and a walk-in spa shower. Three additional, spacious bedrooms, all with abundant storage, and a stylish hall bath with double sinks and jetted tub complete the second level.
The lower level features a large multipurpose/media room, a fifth bedroom (currently used as another office or could be an exercise room), and a third full bath. There is storage galore in the utility room and a walk out to a ground-level patio. The whole house generator is a comfort and the side-load garage with work space is a definite asset. Don’t miss this lovely forever home!
Listing Agent:Mary K Taylor
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 6/11/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/20/23 at 4:14 pm
- GeneralAttic/ House Fan, Breakfast Area, Carpet, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Recessed Lighting, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Whirl Pool/ Hot Tub, Tub Shower
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Front Loading, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Wall, Washer - Front Loading
- FlooringWood, Carpet
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace - Glass Doors, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureMoisture Control, Ventilation, Integrated Pest Management
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Game Room, Family Room, Foyer, In- Law/au Pair/ Suite, Utility Room, Bathroom 3, Attic
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementFull, Connecting Stairway, Improved, Heated, Garage Access, Partially Finished, Walkout Level, Windows
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Above Grade, Below Grade
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- WindowsBay/ Bow
- GeneralBrick, Combination, 3, Concrete Perimeter
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning120, 0934 11 0012
- Current Use011
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App