Select your interior finishes then Move In at Cadence at Lansdowne, a 55+ community close to everything you know and love!!
This end unit Beaumont II luxury villa offers 3-finished levels of low-maintenance living. This beautiful home features a brick front water table, 2 Car Garage and backs to a beautiful tree conservation area.
The main level is an open concept design with the kitchen open to the dining room and great room. The Kitchen includes your choice of Quartz countertops plus gourmet stainless steel appliances with vented range hood. Located off the great room is a sun deck, perfect for a morning cup of tea above a private fenced-in backyard and overlooking mature trees.
Tucked back on the main level is the spacious primary suite with private en suite with a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and shower with a seat. Additionally on the main level is a convenient laundry room and powder room.
The upper level has an additional Primary Suite complete with sitting room and en suite bathroom also with a walk in closet, dual vanities and shower with seat. There is a guest suite and full bath along with a spacious loft area. The walkout lower level has a finished recreation room with a full bath – perfect for game nights and entertaining.
Cadence at Lansdowne is a 55+ or better community that includes gathering spaces, a fenced-in dog park, walking trails, pickleball court, multi-sport court, community amphitheater, and picnic and grilling pavilion and all located conveniently in sought after Lansdowne.
Listing Agent:Elizabeth Ellis
Offered By:Brookfield Management Washington Llc
Date Added: 5/4/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 5/4/23 at 5:34 pm
- ZoningPDH4, 081280661000
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- FencingFully, Rear
- Current Use0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- CommissionBuilder Registration Required
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Island
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven/ Range - Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Heater
- LaundryUpper Floor
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsDining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Foyer, Great Room, Recreation Room
- FlooringLaminated, Hardwood
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Construction, Lighting, Incentives
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- GeneralOther, 3, Concrete Perimeter
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified, Insulated, Screens, Vinyl Clad, Low- E
- HOA AmenitiesBike Trail, Common Grounds, Jog/ Walk Path, Picnic Area, Other, Dog Park, Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Care Front, Lawn Maintenance, $118 Monthly
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App