Welcome home to this beautiful end-unit townhouse in the highly sought-after neighborhoods of Courthouse and Clarendon! This rarely available gem offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms spread across 3 finished levels.
Step inside and be greeted by an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, a subway tile backsplash and convenient walk-in pantry. The open and airy combined living and dining room is flooded with natural light streaming in through the large bay window. The space is completed by a cozy wood burning fireplace. Upstairs, you’ll find two primary suites, each with its own vanity and spacious closets plus a full bathroom. The top two levels feature hardwood floors throughout. The fully finished lower level provides additional living space that is large and versatile enough to be customized to your liking as a family room, guest suite, home office or gym. You’ll also find a full bathroom, another wood burning fireplace, plenty of storage & a separate laundry room. Downstairs you’ll also find French doors that lead out to a private oasis with a fenced in patio and plenty of additional space for outdoor activities whether it’s grilling, a kids play area or gardening. The back patio leads directly to your assigned parking space for easy and convenient access. All common area maintenance is included in the very low association fee.
In this vibrant location you’ll enjoy close access to both the Courthouse (10 min walk) and Clarendon metro stations. Enjoy a 5 minute walk to MOM’s Organic Market, and a short stroll to the Arlington Farmers Market, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Lyon Village shopping center, and everything Clarendon & Rosslyn have to offer. Whether you work in Arlington, Downtown DC, or beyond, you’ll have easy access to all major commuting routes including a 10 minute bike ride to Georgetown along The Custis Trail.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY (2-4PM) AND SUNDAY (12-2PM)!
Listing Agent:Melissa J Lango
Date Added: 11/2/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/14/23 at 3:55 am
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- BasementFull, Windows
- FlooringHardwood, Other
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralAttic, Combination Dining/ Living, Floor Plan - Open, Pantry, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors
- RoomsKitchen, Den, Additional Bedroom
- FireplaceWood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingUnassigned, Paved Parking
- RoofingShingle, Composite
- GeneralBrick, 3, Other
- WindowsBay/ Bow
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesNone, Common Area Maintenance, Trash, Parking Fee, $232 Monthly
- ZoningRA8-18, 15-004-066
- ViewCity, Panoramic, Scenic Vista
- Current Use040
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Electric Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsTagged Items
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App