Luxury 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo in close-in, beautifully located, secure luxury building in Clarendon. On the 10th floor, one of the “platinum” suites in the Odyssey, with premium finishes and appliances, Southern exposure, maple hardwood flooring in main living area, upgraded kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinets, top of the line stainless steel appliances. Bottom freezer refrigerator, Wolf cooktop and Viking oven. Living room with hardwood floors, electric fireplace, huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Balcony off living room. Primary bedroom has ensuite bath and walk-in closet. In-unit washer and dryer. Deeded full size garage space 1-042. Pet-friendly building, 1 dog or 2 cats per unit.
Odyssey amenities include a spectacular rooftop pool, fitness center, business center, party room, and concierge. The building features a dramatic lobby with fireplace, large, inviting terrace off the lobby, 24-hour front desk, and an onsite landscaped park. Prestigious building – penthouse unit listed at 2.5 million just got a contract.
Park the car in your convenient garage space — you’ll hardly need it! Courthouse Metro on the Orange Line is 1-1/2 blocks away. Just minutes to a multitude of shops, cinemas, restaurants, clubs and cafes. Clarendon Farmer’s Market two blocks away.
Listing Agent:Robin Robin Cale
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 9/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/17/23 at 3:28 pm
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralCombination Dining/ Living, Combination Kitchen/ Living, Entry Level Bedroom, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Eat- In, Elevator, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Dryer - Front Loading, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Oven - Wall, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer - Front Loading, Washer/ Dryer Stacked
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 1
- HOA AmenitiesClub House, Concierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Recreational Center, Security, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Management, Recreation Facility, Sauna, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $713 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningRA4.8, 17-012-236
- Current Use009
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
- ElementaryFRANCIS SCOTT KEY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App