Do not miss this stunning 1br/den/1ba corner unit at The Odyssey! Large windows filter light into this bright and airy space with lovely views of the Potomac River and surrounding Arlington neighborhoods! Features include hardwood floors throughout the main space, brand-new plush carpet in the bedroom, dark granite counters, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. The living room fireplace creates a warm ambiance. Large den/closet space is perfect for storage or a cozy reading nook. Built-ins throughout the bedroom make organizing effortless. Large hallway entry provides additional space for storage solutions. 1 parking space included. The building includes impressive amenities such as a rooftop pool, fitness center, and patio with sweeping views of Washington, DC. 24-hour concierge and fantastic Courthouse location. Walk to the metro station in under 5 minutes. Easy access to I395, Route 50, and I66. Steps from restaurants, bars, Ace Hardware, yoga studio and 7-Eleven! Pet-friendly building.
Listing Agent:Kimberly Alyssa Andreassen
Offered By:Condo 1, Inc.
Date Added: 7/21/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/7/23 at 5:35 pm
- GeneralDining Area, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Galley
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureElevator
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 1
- HOA AmenitiesCommunity Center, Concierge, Elevator, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Common Area Maintenance, Gas, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pool(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, $642 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningRA4.8, 17-012-194
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
- MiddleDOROTHY HAMM
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App