Located in beautiful Ashburn Village this home offers everything you need! Filled with natural light, this home has hardwood floors sprawling throughout the entire main level. The fourth level can be your third bedroom! Stylish living and dining room area features a fireplace, sliding glass door, and entry to a fully fenced backyard area to enjoy with full privacy. Enjoy warm summers or cool fall evenings outside on the patio with family, friends, or pets! The kitchen has ample cabinetry and upgraded countertops overlooking the dining/living area for entertaining. Upstairs, a generously sized primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings includes a standup shower and tub. The second bedroom is ready to be a cozy room addition or office space. In addition, this home has 3.5 accommodating bathrooms for guests. Convenient basement with new carpet adds more customizable space. The Ashburn Village HOA amenities include the Ashburn Sports Pavilion with a Health Club, Olympic indoor pool, Pier/Doc, Fitness Center. There are also several outdoor swimming pools, Basketball Courts, Boat Dock/Slip, Club House, Common Grounds, Jog/Walk Path, Lake, Party Room, Tennis Courts, Racquet Ball , Tot Lots, Playground, Water/Lake Privilege, Tot lots. The HOA fee also includes Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal and Trash Service. Located minutes from the Dulles Greenway, 1 mile from the W&OD Trail, One Loudoun, and Dulles Towne Center. Whether you shop at Wegmans, Target, Costco, Walmart, the Leesburg Outlets, or any other specialty stores, you don’t have to travel far. Movie theaters, entertaining night life, quality dining, and ample breweries are within an easy drive! Hurry this charming, updated home will not last!
Listing Agent:Thomas R Moffett Jr.
Offered By:Redfin Corporation
Date Added: 8/27/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/2/22 at 3:30 pm
- GeneralKitchen - Table Space, Combination Dining/ Living, Primary Bath(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Built- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove, Humidifier
- BasementFully Finished
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceWood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsBonus Room
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Half Baths1
- GeneralSatellite Dish, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- GeneralVinyl Siding, 4, Concrete Perimeter
- WindowsEnergy Efficient, ENERGY STAR Qualified
- HOA AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Jog/ Walk Path, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/ Playground, Common Area Maintenance, Management, Pool(s), Trash, Health Club, Recreation Facility, Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, $116 Monthly
- ZoningPDH4, 084484728000
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- CommissionFor a limited time Dream Finders is offering a commission of 3% on the Base Sales Price .
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App