Wait a minute…. is this the house you’ve been waiting for?! Not only is it in your dream neighborhood, but it’s so cute you can barely stop yourself from grabbing a suitcase and moving in right now. Now you start to imagine yourself eager to return to this home after an evening spent on Mt Vernon Ave or a Saturday morning spent at the farmers market after a stop for breakfast tacos at Rubia’s.
Over 1400 square feet of living space is plenty of room for you to spread out and make yourself at home, and there’s even a space (or two) to set up your work from home office. As you continue to mentally move in you notice all the updates that are already done for you… including a kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and the upstairs bathroom (which was renovated in 2022 with new fixtures and finishes). You’re even more in love!
But the beauty of this home doesn’t stop at the interior and of course you’re not just house shopping for yourself… your fur babies need their space too. So you step outside and discover a fenced-in yard, perfect your pup(s) to enjoy the outdoors and for you to entertain guests. You’re already planning your housewarming party, complete with s’mores and a solo stove on that very patio. Bringing home groceries and party supplies will also be convenient because the driveway ensures that you never have to worry about finding a spot when you return home.
We all know location is everything, and this home truly has it all. Situated just a few blocks for Mt Vernon Ave, you’re just moments away from all the vibrant shops, restaurants, and entertainment options that Del Ray has to offer. Whether you’re in the mood for a cozy coffee shop (we love St Elmo’s and Swing’s), a delicious meal (we’re looking at you, Rubia’s and Rosamarino’s), or a boutique shopping experience, everything is within easy reach. Commuting to Washington D.C. is a breeze, with a quick 15-20 minute drive, and for those who travel frequently, you’ll be pleased to know that DCA airport is less than 10 minutes away.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful Del Ray home your own. Schedule a showing today and start packing because you just found the one and offers are due Monday by 5pm!
Listing Agent:Elissa Laderach
Date Added: 10/12/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/17/23 at 1:29 am
- GeneralUpgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Floor Plan - Traditional, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Attic, Crown Moldings, Recessed Lighting, Stall Shower, Tub Shower
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Utility Room, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliances, Built- In Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureNone
- LaundryBasement, Has Laundry, Dryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Outside Entrance, Fully Finished, Walkout Stairs, Sump Pump, Daylight, Partial, Interior Access, Windows
- FlooringHardwood, Tile/ Brick
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Construction, HVAC, Ventilation
- GeneralSidewalks, Street Lights, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingConcrete Driveway, Private
- Other StructuresAbove Grade
- PoolNo Pool
- GeneralBrick, 3, Other
- WindowsDouble Pane
- HOA AmenitiesConcierge, Elevator, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Other, Gas, Management, Other
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningR 2-5, 13241000
- Current Use61
- ViewCourtyard, Street
- FencingRear, Partially
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Utilities120/240 V, 200+ Amp Service
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationNEW CONSTRUCTION. DELIVERY SCHEDULED FOR MID-2022.
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App