Spacious luxury townhome in highly-acclaimed Brambleton! Lovely park view in front, and fenced yard with deck that overlooks green space in rear. Soaring 9′ ceilings on main level, and 8′ ceilings upper and first levels. Miller & Smith’s “The Merlin” model from the Magic Collection. Brand new roof, 2022! New carpeting! AC and gas furnace, 2020; new dishwasher 2021, decking and rail replacement and staining, 2021. Award-winning community has four pools, and two fitness centers, and 11-acre LEGACY PARK, which has 2 playgrounds, Basketball Court, Sand Volleyball Court, Zipline, Climbing Structures, Lighted Tennis Courts, Open Playfield, Natural Pond, Swings, and Waterfalls! Verizon Fios tech package is included in the HOA fee (see BCA website). Stroll to Harris Teeter, movies and restaurants. One-tenth mile to Legacy Park; four-tenths of a mile to city center. Four-minute drive to golf course; 5-minute drive to vinyard/winery. Six minutes to the new Hanson Regional Park! Weekly seasonal farmers markets and mini concerts.
Listing Agent:Karen W Beall
Offered By:Castle Key Realty & Property Management, Llc.
Date Added: 9/8/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 12/3/22 at 2:08 pm
- GeneralFamily Room Off Kitchen, Kitchen - Island, Wood Floors, Crown Moldings, Primary Bath(s), Wood Stove, Floor Plan - Open
- RoomsDining Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Washer - Front Loading
- BasementFully Finished
- A/CCentral A/ C, Heat Pump(s)
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- LaundryUpper Floor, Has Laundry, Dryer In Unit, Washer In Unit
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Half Baths2
- GeneralBump-outs, Extensive Hardscape, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Private, Under Home Parking
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle, Asphalt
- WindowsEnergy Efficient, Low- E, Vinyl Clad
- GeneralMasonry, 3, Slab
- HOA AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Jog/ Walk Path, Dog Park, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Snow Removal, Trash, $205 Monthly
- ZoningPDH4, 159463311000
- FencingFully, Wrought Iron
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Under Ground
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- Commission2% Commission paid on Base Sales Price. $2500 AGENT BONUS on 2nd Sale based on agreement of sale date on a 12- Mo rolling basis.
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
- HighROCK RIDGE
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App