DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE TO MOVE INTO A STUNNING VAN METRE SINGLE FAMILY HOME AT HARTLAND NOW! AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. This home is absolutely gorgeous—a must see!
With 5218 finished square feet on three levels, this BELMONT II floorplan by Van Metre Homes offers 6 BEDROOMS, 6 FULL AND 1 HALF BATHROOMS, and a 2-CAR SIDE-LOAD GARAGE WITH AN ADDITIONAL 3RD CAR GARAGE BAY. With an abundance of natural light, soaring 10’ ceilings and 1st floor bedroom/full bath, the MAIN LEVEL of this home showcases a spacious chef-inspired gourmet kitchen with white and grey cabinets, backsplash, quartz and a walk-in pantry. The UPPER LEVEL features an impressive primary suite with a large sitting area, dual walk-in closets and a luxury bathroom with double sinks, over-sized shower with a built-in seat and dramatic, freestanding tub. The home also has 3 additional secondary bedrooms, 2 additional full baths, and an upstairs laundry room to complete the upper level. Space maximized with a finished rec room, bedroom, 2 bathrooms and executive wet bar in the walk-out basement.
HARTLAND is a Van Metre single family home community in Aldie, VA created to support your well-being inside and out by keeping you connected to neighbors, nature, and new traditions. Planned with tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, resort-level pool, parks, trails, winery and more—there are countless ways to enjoy your days. At Hartland, you’re close to Loudoun County schools, Dulles International Airport, local shopping and dining, and Virginia’s wine country.
VAN METRE HOMES has been in business for 65+ years, knows how to treat customers and is recognized for commitment to quality, energy efficiency and customer warranties post-settlement. The limited warranty not only covers warrantable items your first year in the home, but mechanical parts of the home for the 2nd year and a 10-year structural warranty. Experience the peace of mind associated with purchasing a new, never-been-lived-in Van Metre home.
*Pricing, incentives and homesite availability are all subject to change without notice. Images, renderings and site plan drawings are used for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as representations of fact when making a purchase decision. Certain lots within Hartland lie within the Airport Impact Overlay District (within the 1 Mile Buffer). Due to its proximity to Dulles International Airport, this site is subject to aircraft overflights and aircraft noise. For more information, see a Sales Manager for details.
Listing Agent:Vicki M Benson
Offered By:Pearson Smith Realty, Llc
Date Added: 4/18/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/13/23 at 1:37 am
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Carpet, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Dining Area, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Great Room, Other, Office, Recreation Room, Bedroom 6
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- LaundryUpper Floor
- BasementDaylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Windows
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Luxury Vinyl Plank
- A/CProgrammable Thermostat, Zoned, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureOnsite Recycling Center
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBump-outs, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Paved Driveway
- PoolGunite, Heated Pool
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsLow- E
- GeneralBrick, Hardi Plank Type, Masonry, Cedar, 3, Other
- HOA AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Jog/ Walk Path, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Common Area Maintenance, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash, $230 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningTR1 UBF, 245156544000
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- Current Use0
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationBuilder Registration Required
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App