Buying this well-priced home is an easy decision to make! Exciting $30,000 price reduction to announce—let’s sell in 2023!
Welcome to the much coveted, master-planned community of Cameron Station where this former Army installation site has become the site of a re-created “small town” America. Tree lined streets with brick sidewalks, colonial street lamps and pocket parks add to the enchanting aura of these residences reflecting 18th and 19th century architectural styles while the surrounding areas include a myriad of shops, restaurants and large public parks.
256 Cameron Station Boulevard is a striking, freshly painted townhouse offering four floors of sophisticated living space. Bookcases flanking the gas fireplace, rich crown molding, sparkling wood floors, well-placed ceiling fan and a glorious bow window grace the living room/dining room. Enjoy a morning coffee or late afternoon libation from the balcony before creating a lovely meal in the convenient, well-equipped kitchen adjoining the breakfast/family room. There’s even a powder room on this level for your convenience.
The entire second level is a gracious primary suite with carpeted bedroom, ceiling fan and luxurious bath, replete with walk-in closet, soaking tub, double vanity and separate shower. Two more carpeted bedrooms, one with ceiling fan, share a bath on the uppermost level while a carpeted den and entrance to the garage are found on the entry level.
Cameron Station has amenities galore! Take your ball to the basketball courts to shoot hoops; go swim in the outdoor pool; swing and slide at the tot lot; enjoy the exercise equipment offered in the recreation facility or host an event in the party room at the community center. Jog, walk, bike on the plethora of paths throughout the community. Take advantage of the Cameron Station bus service to the nearby Metro stop or motor into the District and Old Town on the nearby commuting routes.
Listing Agent:Ann A Duff
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 9/13/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/19/23 at 7:31 pm
- GeneralCombination Kitchen/ Living, Kitchen - Table Space, Breakfast Area, Primary Bath(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Floor Plan - Open, Floor Plan - Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Built- In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit, Upper Floor
- BasementRear Entrance, Fully Finished
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Wood, Carpet
- A/CCentral A/ C, Zoned
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Heat Pump(s), Natural Gas, Electric
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Family Room, Den, Primary Bathroom
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Lighting
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- GeneralMasonry, 4, Slab
- WindowsBay/ Bow
- HOA AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Jog/ Walk Path, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/ Playground, Bus Service, Common Area Maintenance, Management, Pool(s), Recreation Facility, Snow Removal, Trash, $422 Quarterly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningCDD#9, 50671220
- Current Use58
- ViewTrees/ Woods, Panoramic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Under Ground, Underground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationDual Agency Variable Rate
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App