Welcome to the charming enclave of Chapel Hill, nestled within the heart of Alexandria City. This lovely home boasts hardwood floors on the main level, while the upper and lower levels have plush new carpet. New HVAC was installed in 2020. New windows 2016. The kitchen provides a spacious walk-in pantry, complemented by stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Adjacent to the kitchen lies a charming patio, perfect for hosting gatherings with friends and family. The picturesque vista offers a lovely view of an expansive green space, providing a sense of a tranquil park-like setting. Ascending to the upper level, you’re greeted by two generously proportioned primary bedrooms, each featuring its own luxurious ensuite bath. They both provide a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The lower level has a third bedroom, accompanied by a full bath, a convenient laundry area, and a family room exuding warmth with its wood-burning fireplace. The lofty ceilings on the lower level are noteworthy, lending an air of spaciousness.
This townhome has additional storage in the attic that runs the full length of the home. Enjoy proximity to Old Town, Shirlington, and key interstate access, including I-95, allowing for seamless travel to points south. It is a mere 10-minute jaunt to the vibrant energy of DC or the iconic Pentagon. Commute options abound, with nearby commuter buses and convenient access to the King St. and Braddock Rd Metro stations just two miles away. Embark on leisurely strolls to the shops and amenities along Quaker Lane, which include a pharmacy and plenty of restaurants. Includes two designated parking spaces right at your doorstep.
Listing Agent:Alyssa J Cannon
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 9/22/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/25/23 at 5:00 pm
- GeneralAttic, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Pantry, Window Treatments
- RoomsDining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Study, In- Law/au Pair/ Suite, Laundry, Mud Room, Recreation Room, Bedroom 6, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Additional Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven - Single, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- BasementDaylight, Partial
- FlooringHardwood, Partially Carpeted
- A/CCentral A/ C, Programmable Thermostat
- HeatingY, Central, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- GeneralBrick, 3, Slab
- WindowsBay/ Bow, Screens
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- HOA AmenitiesReserved/ Assigned Parking, Snow Removal, Trash, $399 Quarterly
- ZoningRB, 50307780
- Current Use22
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryCHARLES BARRETT
- MiddleMINNIE HOWARD
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App