***There will not be a scheduled open house. To see this beautiful home please contact your agent or listing agent for showings.*** 3016 Strathmeade St is a 3696 sq. ft. home of beautiful & comfortable living space. A must see! This beauty goes beyond the perfect interior to behind the walls, as this home is contractor owned and has been meticulously maintained! Situated in the darling community of Tremont Gardens, nestled between Lee Hwy and Arlington Blvd. Once inside you’ll notice tons of natural light & beautiful hardwood floors throughout. This stunning home has opened space and plenty of large separate living areas. There is a new gourmet kitchen with luxury appliances, high-end solid maple cabinetry, oversized quartz island with seating & countertops. This high end kitchen is so beautiful it was featured in Houzz magazine. No detail has been overlooked! In addition, the first floor has a large dining area and living space. The main level also features a large family room with fireplace, full bathroom, home office and bedroom/flex space & mud room/craft area/workroom with sink. From the kitchen, walk through the French doors that lead to the two (2) tiered TREX deck overlooking the private backyard oasis with hardscape, mature professionally landscaped garden, lovely flowering trees, landscape lighting, flat yard and fully fenced in! The garden is full of tall trees and bushes and tons of beautiful flowing plants, which makes the yard private and stunning!
The upper level offers three (3) full bathrooms and four (4) bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms are oversized primaries with vaulted ceilings & expansive baths with skylights. One has a steam shower and oversized soaking tub. Each primary has large walk-in closets with upper deck access. Not to mention tons of closet space throughout. This home features two (2) new furnaces, new tankless water heater, new doors, and roof. All this and more to makes this property a dream to live in and enjoy.
The detached oversized two (2) car garage and concrete driveway is a welcome surprise, a perfect spot for additional entertaining and enjoyment. The garage is heated and cooled for utmost comfort. Epoxy flooring & work benches in the garage make this a great space for parking & projects. Conveniently located inside the beltway, close to shopping and minutes to Metro, Merrifield, Tyson’s, downtown Falls Church. Don’t miss this gem of an opportunity to own a home where you simply don’t have to “do” anything except unpack and enjoy. It’s move in ready and waiting for YOU!
Listing Agent:Laura C Mensing
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/16/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/17/23 at 4:36 pm
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Rear Entrance
- A/CCentral A/ C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingY, 90% Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceMantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureOther
- LaundryUpper Floor
- GeneralAttic, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Combination Kitchen/ Living, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Family Room Off Kitchen, Flat, Floor Plan - Open, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Wood Floors, Other, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater - High- Efficiency, Water Heater - Tankless
- RoomsDining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Laundry, Mud Room, Office, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- GeneralOther, Exterior Lighting, Extensive Hardscape, Lawn Sprinkler, Sidewalks, Above Grade, Below Grade
- StyleBungalow, Colonial, Contemporary, Cottage, Craftsman, Traditional, Transitional, Other
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- GeneralBlown- In Insulation, Vinyl Siding, 2, Crawl Space
- WindowsEnergy Efficient
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Concierge, Pool - Outdoor, Party Room, Exercise Room, Insurance, Trash, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, $497 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning140, 0503 17 0134
- Current Use011
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
- ElementaryPINE SPRING
- HighFALLS CHURCH
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App