Robinson Landing located at the SE Quadrant of Old Town, is the epitome of luxurious WATERFRONT living. Building 2, where this residence is located, is a testament to the developer’s commitment to providing residents with the WATERFRONT living experience. This unit, at the end of Wolfe St, affords a water view from the balcony & primary bedroom, facing SOUTH, draws on the wonderful sunlight. The 83 sq ft BALCONY is uniquely equipped with a GAS LINE for a grill! Designed with convenience for single-level living, the open-concept floorplan features FLOOR-TO-CEILING windows and WIDE-PLANK wood floors, creating an elegant atmosphere. The Snaidero cabinetry, HIGH-END Thermador/Bosch appliances, paneled refrigerator & dishwasher and WATERFALL edged kitchen island, in the chef’s kitchen make it a culinary haven, while the gas line on the balcony offers the ultimate convenience for GRILLING enthusiasts. The primary bedroom is a haven of relaxation, offering a VIEW of the RIVER through its ceiling-to-floor windows. The CUSTOM shelving in the walk-in closet and Hunter Douglas blinds are just some of the thoughtful touches that make this residence truly exceptional. The primary bath is EUROPEAN inspired, with its wall-mounted floating dual sink, recessed lighted medicine cabinets, and oversized frameless shower enclosure. The second full bath also echoes similar luxury features as the primary bath. You have the luxury of 2 DEDICATED parking spots along with an EV charger, courtesy of the sellers. This unit also comes with a 12’ x 10’ (approx.) STORAGE room directly in FRONT of the parking spots – which is a rarity!
Building 2 offers more than just a beautiful residence; it also provides residents DIRECT access to state-of-the-art fitness facilities, a yoga studio, lounge, and dog wash and spa. Biking enthusiasts can take advantage of the dedicated storage for their bikes, while car enthusiasts have two dedicated parking spots, complete with an electric vehicle charger. The community amenities are equally impressive, with 24-hour CONCIERGE service; centralized package and mail delivery management; long-term vacation mail/package management; fitness center; meeting/lounge room; yoga room; dog spa – Yes! dog spa!
LOCATION: On the waterfront, 2 blocks to King Street, 3 blocks to King Street Trolley pick up, approx: 1.3 miles to King Street Metro,& approx 3.5 miles to DCA.
Listing Agent:Shirley Mattam-Male
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 11/3/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/16/23 at 11:45 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Combination Dining/ Living, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Dining Area, Entry Level Bedroom, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Island, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Kitchen - Gourmet, Upgraded Countertops, Floor Plan - Open, Elevator, Primary Bath(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven - Wall, ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, Icemaker, Water Heater
- A/CCentral A/ C, Heat Pump(s)
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- StyleContemporary, Transitional
- ParkingAssigned, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- GeneralBrick, 1
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Fitness Center, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Extra Storage, Bar/ Lounge, Concierge, Elevator, Meeting Room, Other, Spa, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Snow Removal, Trash, $0 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningR, 60039010
- Current Use14
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App