Are you ready to embark on the next chapter in your perfect home?
3602 Russell Road is a magnificent home perfectly positioned and privately set on a 0.24 acre lot in the highly coveted Beverley Hills neighborhood of Alexandria. Located close to Glebe Rd and I-395, your location ensures an effortless commute to DC, the Pentagon, Amazon HQ2, and Arlington. The new Potomac Yard Metro Station is just a 6-minute drive away, and you can easily explore Del Ray with its restaurants, shops, library, and community events. Additionally, you’re only moments from historic Old Town, Shirlington and Potomac Yard shopping and dining.
This exquisite ‘Jennifer’ model is crafted by an exceptional builder and boasts unparalleled elegance and impeccable attention to detail. Offering a spacious layout with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a dedicated office/den. It provides the perfect canvas for both relaxation and productivity. The main-level living room sets the tone for casual yet refined gatherings. Cooler temps make it perfect for fires – you will have plenty of options in this home with its 2 fireplaces! The chef in you will appreciate the open kitchen featuring state-of-the-art Thermador appliances, including a 36” gas range and a 30” double-wall oven. The modern two-tone cabinetry and stunning Quartz countertops elevate the space, while the walk-in pantry ensures you have ample storage for all your culinary delights. Step outside onto the large composite deck, seamlessly connected to the dining room, offering a view of the expansive rear grounds (spanning an impressive 0.24 acres). The spacious backyard provides endless possibilities, whether you dream of installing a future pool or an accessory dwelling unit (ADU). Back inside, on the upper level, you’ll discover three of the four bedrooms, conveniently accompanied by a separate laundry room for added convenience. The owner’s suite is nothing short of a retreat, adorned with majestic custom wallpaper. If you like closet space then you will love the generous size of the two walk-in closets in the owner’s suite bedroom, perfect for the most discerning fashion aficionado. The fully finished basement is bathed in natural light, courtesy of full-size windows that eliminate the need for window wells. Here, a basement family room beckons, complete with a full wet bar, an ice maker, and a dishwasher, making it an ideal space for entertaining or catching the big game. Parking is never a concern with two driveways offering ample space in both the front and rear of the property. You can access the rear of the property via Executive Avenue, and park on your private, paver parking pad.
3602 resides in the Charles Barrett Elementary and George Washington Middle school zone. Grace Epsicopal School is directly across the street and St. Rita’s School a mere 0.1 across Glebe Road. It’s just a little over a 10-minute walk to Beverley Park, affectionately known as ‘The Pit.”
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this exceptional property your home!
Listing Agent:Elizabeth H Lucchesi
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 10/10/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/20/23 at 3:41 pm
- GeneralBar, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Combination Dining/ Living, Dining Area, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Eat- In, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Store/ Office, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet/ Dry Bar, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Study, Laundry, Utility Room, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Single, Oven/ Range - Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Has Laundry, Washer In Unit, Upper Floor
- FlooringTile/ Brick, Solid Hardwood
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceMantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Drainage System, Full, Fully Finished, Heated, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Walkout Stairs, Windows
- Half Baths1
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Play Area, Stone Retaining Walls, Street Lights, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingBrick Driveway, Circular Driveway, Parking Space Conveys, Paved Parking, Private
- WindowsCasement, Double Hung, Double Pane
- GeneralHardi Plank Type, Combination, 3, Slab
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- ZoningR 8, 16282000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Street
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryCHARLES BARRETT
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App