THE UNIT: Come home to the largest unit on the market. It has a bright southern exposure in the preferred East building (3650) with easy access to the gym, the pool, and the community room. This is a great sheltered location so you will NOT be bothered by road noise, airport noise, railroad noise, County “water-plant” smells, or strong winds! This unit includes TWO* garage spaces, and an extra-large storage space: Room A-23. Special features of this pool-view unit include stainless steel appliances, premium countertops, LED lighting with lots of dimmers, a master-bedroom blackout shade, a smart thermostat, the quietest HVAC (inside fan) in the entire Eclipse, a master vanity with 2 sinks, and quarter-turn valves to shut off the toilet-water supply when you go away. The wall-mounted TV is included.
*Most units have only 1 garage space. An unused space can be rented out for up to $150 per month, and the last one sold brought $28,500.
* * * * * THE ECLIPSE: Be sure to see the gym and the pool which are on the second floor. Also go to the 7th floor and turn right out of the elevator to the super party room with a theatre, pool table, full kitchen, and a large outdoor terrace with a great DC view. Also go down to P1 and you will understand what a luxury it is to have a Harris Teeter supermarket in your basement. There is a 24/7 concierge to welcome your guests and receive your packages and bike storage areas. The Eclipse is the newest high-rise condo in the area by about 2 decades. Construction is solid, with concrete columns and floors, a plus for fire safety and quiet enjoyment, not to be confused with nearby residences that are 6 stories or less, and are stick-built despite the look of their brick facades.
* * * * * THE AREA: Amazon and Virginia Tech are building campuses and the Eclipse is at the epicenter. Boeing and Raytheon have recently moved their headquarters here. Be sure to notice the bus stop right across 36th Street. The new Metro stop is just to the south of us on Potomac Avenue. We are very convenient to the W&OD bike trail from Purcelville to Mount Vernon. Rent a bike right on the corner. A little-known advantage: One can walk home from Reagan National Airport in about 5 minutes. Just take the airport bus to Economy Parking Stop #12, hop over the Jersey-wall, and down the trail. Also walk to the River and the Potomac Yard shopping center with all you need including Total Wine.
Listing Agent:David G Rathgeber
Offered By:Your Friend In Real Estate, Llc
Date Added: 4/26/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 8/8/23 at 8:10 pm
- GeneralUpgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Floor Plan - Open, Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen - Island, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closet(s), Recessed Lighting
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Washer, Built- In Microwave, Oven/ Range - Gas, Stainless Steel Appliances, Oven - Self Cleaning
- BasementDaylight, Partial, Partial, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Windows
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralAbove Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Space Conveys, Private
- GeneralBrick, 1
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Extra Storage, Fitness Center, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Management, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, Trash, $708 Monthly
- ZoningC- O-1.5, 34-027-393
- FencingFully, Decorative, Rear, Wrought Iron
- Current Use009
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Cable TV Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App