Welcome to Brighton Court, a quiet townhouse community with a fabulous location close to Del Ray, commuter routes, and just a short drive to Washington DC. This three-level brick townhome has been updated throughout with kitchen upgrades and two new bathrooms. The entry-level boasts stunning hardwood floors, a sunken living room, abundant natural light, and a convenient ½ bath. Beyond the living room is a large dining space that is great for entertaining. The thoughtfully updated kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, maple shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinets for easy and ample storage, and a large walk-in pantry.
The lower-level centers around a cozy wood-burning fireplace and features durable tile floors throughout. A sliding glass door leads to the rear yard with its private brick patio, which is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the beautiful autumn weather. The lower level is also home to the fourth bedroom, which currently serves as an office space and music room. This level is served by a half-bath and features multiple convenient storage spaces. The roof and HVAC are less than 3 years old, and the refrigerator, microwave, and washer/dryer are less than 3 months old.
The upper level has 3 bedrooms, including a beautiful primary suite with lots of sunny windows, spacious double closets, and a recently remodeled white tile bath that is light and bright and cheery. No expense was spared when the beautiful hall bath was recently remodeled with new tile, tub, fixtures, and vanity.
The premium location offers convenient access to the Potomac Yard Metro, Amazon HQ2, the new Virginia Tech campus, Del Ray, Old Town, National Airport, DC, Four Mile Run trails, and more! The property comes with one assigned parking space, a second parking pass, and plenty of additional parking throughout the community.
Listing Agent:James Paul Crowe
Date Added: 11/17/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/19/23 at 9:35 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Dining/ Living, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Gourmet, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Family Room, Recreation Room, Utility Room, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom, Half Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances
- BasementGarage Access, Improved, Interior Access, Walkout Level, Outside Entrance, Full
- Half Baths2
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAssigned, General Common Elements, Parking Space Conveys, Permit Included
- GeneralBrick, Combination, 3, Permanent
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- HOA Amenities$104 Monthly
- ZoningRB, 50302820
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- FencingFully, Rear
- Current Use58
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryCHARLES BARRETT
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App