Welcome to this beautifully updated 3 Level townhouse located in the serene Sunnyside neighborhood. This charming property offers a perfect blend of modern amenities and cozy living spaces, making it an ideal place to call home.
As you enter, you’ll be greeted by a sun-drenched living room adorned with large windows that effortlessly flow into the adjacent dining area. The dining area is illuminated by an elegant chandelier and features built-in shelving, creating a seamless space that is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying quiet evenings.
The updated, gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, updated cabinetry, granite countertops, and a large window that fills the room with natural light. Adjacent to the kitchen is a cozy family room with a gas fireplace, providing a warm and inviting space to relax and unwind.
The primary bedroom is a true retreat, showcasing a beautiful, renovated en-suite bath with a quartz countertop, dual-sink vanity with LED light mirror, a separate soaking tub, a tastefully tiled shower, and a spacious walk-in closet.
The secondary bedroom is equally inviting, with large windows that flood the room with natural light. It features two closets and its own en-suite bathroom, providing comfort and convenience.
Walk-out lower level features a rec room, utility/laundry room and access to garage.
Step outside and enjoy the outdoors on your large private patio, perfect for alfresco dining, gardening, or simply basking in the sunshine.
Parking is a breeze with a one-car garage, complete with a new door, and a driveway that can accommodate additional vehicle. Primary bath renovated 2021. Gas furnace 2019. AC 2018.
Enjoy nearby shopping, dining and entertainment at Potomac Yard shopping center, Shirlington, Pentagon City and Old Town Alexandria. Close to Four Mile Run Trail, Four Mile Run Park, George Mason Park and tennis court and James Duncan library. Approx 1 mi to Potomac Yard Metro and easy access to major commuter routes including I-395, Rt. 1, Glebe Rd, George Washington Memorial Pkwy and S Arlington Ridge Rd.
Listing Agent:Cathy V Poungmalai
Offered By:Exp Realty, Llc
Date Added: 10/12/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/14/23 at 11:36 pm
- GeneralBuilt- Ins, Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Dining/ Living, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Crown Moldings, Dining Area, Floor Plan - Open, Kitchen - Eat- In, Kitchen - Gourmet, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Kitchen, Family Room, Recreation Room, Utility Room, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom, Half Bath
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryDryer In Unit, Washer In Unit, Lower Floor
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureOther
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances
- BasementGarage Access, Improved, Interior Access, Walkout Level, Outside Entrance, Full
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Paved Parking, Paved Driveway
- GeneralMasonry, 3, Other
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Common Area Maintenance, Management, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash, $134 Monthly
- ZoningRB, 50528050
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- FencingFully, Rear
- Current Use58
- SewerPrivate Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryMOUNT VERNON
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App