DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE TO OWN A STUNNING VAN METRE SINGLE FAMILY HOME ON A 3-ACRE HOMESITE WITH BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN VIEWS. Build a brand-new SINGLE FAMILY HOME and fully personalize it with the interior selections you have always dreamed of. Plus, take advantage of incredible CLOSING COST INCENTIVES with use of Intercoastal Mortgage and Walker Title!
With 3909 finished square feet on two levels, the BELMONT II floorplan by Van Metre Homes offers 4-6 BEDROOMS, 3-6 FULL AND 1 HALF BATHROOMS, and a 2-CAR GARAGE. With an abundance of natural light, the MAIN LEVEL showcases a spacious chef-inspired gourmet kitchen, a sun-drenched morning room adjacent to a large great room and separate living and dining rooms. The UPPER LEVEL features an impressive primary suite with a large sitting area, dual walk-in closets and a luxury bathroom with double sinks, over-sized shower with a built-in seat and dramatic, freestanding tub. The home also has 3 additional secondary bedrooms, 2 additional full baths, and an upstairs laundry room to complete the upper level. Maximize your space by choosing to finish part (or all!) of the optional finished basement.
GLENMORE FARM, Van Metre’s newest single family home neighborhood is a community built with everyone in mind—access to great schools and a distinct small-town feel are just a few reasons it is destined to become a premier neighborhood in the Loudoun Valley area. Located just minutes from both Waterford and downtown Purcellville, Virginia and nestled into the bucolic countryside of western Loudoun County, Glenmore Farm offers generous 3-acre homesites with spacious homes, grand porches and sweeping Blue Ridge vistas. Homesites feature well, septic systems and propane. Propane tank leased through Holtzman and Comcast is the community’s internet provider.
VAN METRE HOMES has been in business for 65+ years, knows how to treat customers and is recognized for commitment to quality, energy efficiency and customer warranties post-settlement. The limited warranty not only covers warrantable items your first year in the home, but mechanical parts of the home for the 2nd year and a 10-year structural warranty. Experience the peace of mind associated with purchasing a new, never-been-lived-in Van Metre home.
*Pricing, incentives and homesite availability are all subject to change without notice. Images, renderings and site plan drawings are used for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as representations of fact when making a purchase decision. For more information, see a Sales Manager for details.
Listing Agent:Janet Pearson
Offered By:Pearson Smith Realty, Llc
Date Added: 11/19/22 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 7/31/23 at 5:08 pm
- GeneralBar, Breakfast Area, Combination Kitchen/ Living, Dining Area, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Traditional, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet/ Dry Bar
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Game Room, Foyer, Laundry, Mud Room, Other
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Efficient Appliances, Icemaker, Microwave, Oven - Wall, Oven/ Range - Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Heater, Cooktop
- LaundryUpper Floor
- FlooringLuxury Vinyl Plank
- A/CEnergy Star Cooling System, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- HeatingY, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned, Propane - Leased
- FireplaceFireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureHVAC
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBump-outs, Above Grade
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingGravel Driveway
- WindowsEnergy Efficient, Double Hung
- GeneralBatts Insulation, Hardi Plank Type, Masonry, 3, Other
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Area Maintenance, $95 Monthly
- ZoningRESIDENTIAL, NO TAX RECORD
- Current Use0
- UtilitiesCable TV, Propane
- SewerSeptic > # of BR
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsSurround System Conveys, 500 Gallon Propane Tank is Owned and Conveys, 2 Stand Alone Icemakers Convey, Living Room, Dining Room and Blue Bedroom Window Treatments Do Not Convey, Kitchen Table Light, Bottom of Basement Stairs and Matching Sconces (2) Do Not Convey
- CommissionThree parcels being sold together in bulk.
- NA CompensationBuilder Registration Required
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
- ElementaryKENNETH W. CULBERT
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App