Welcome to this rarely available 21st floor unit in a luxury high rise building, offering unobstructed views and a completely renovated turn-key living space with over $150,000 in renovations in recent years. Warm modern and high end finishes from top to bottom. Wood floors throughout, updated windows/sliders and floor to ceiling windows. Stunning unobstructed view from this rarely available 21st floor unit located in the highly sought-after Old Town North, you’ll have the convenience of walking to everything.
The building itself is amenity-rich, featuring a rooftop pool with lifeguards, a community room with a panoramic view, kitchen, balcony, and TV, saunas, and a roof sundeck. On the lobby level, you’ll find a mailroom, package room, Amazon hub, cubbies, lobby space with tables and chairs, a copy machine, shredder, and information screen. There is also a meeting room, gym, lending library, and public restroom.
The garage levels offer secure and reserved underground parking, assigned storage units, oversized washer and dryer, a bike room, and an electric car charging station (with 3 more coming soon).
In terms of location, you’ll have the convenience of two grocery stores within 1-2 blocks, numerous restaurants, and even a water taxi to DC or Mount Vernon. There is also a free trolley shuttle just 6 short blocks away from King St, and only 2 stoplights to DC.
This unit comes with deeded garage parking and extra storage space. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to live in this amenity-rich building, within walking distance to the Braddock metro or a short 2 mile drive to the new Potomac Yard/Virginia Tech metro. **See 3-D Virtual Tour**
Listing Agent:Marcella J Covarrubias
Date Added: 10/29/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/18/23 at 8:08 pm
- GeneralCombination Dining/ Living, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Upgraded Countertops, Soaking Tub, Recessed Lighting, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Eat- In, Floor Plan - Open, Dining Area, Crown Moldings
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom 1
- AppliancesCooktop, Built- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer/ Dryer Stacked, Washer - Front Loading
- LaundryWasher In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C, Programmable Thermostat
- HeatingY, Central, Electric
- Disability FeatureNo Stairs, Vehicle Transfer Area, Doors - Recede
- FireplaceMantel(s), Wood, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Extensive Hardscape, Secure Storage, Sidewalks, Stone Retaining Walls, Street Lights, Other, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Lighted Parking, Private
- WindowsScreens, Sliding
- GeneralCement Siding, Composition, Concrete, 1
- RoofingConcrete, Flat
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY
- HOA AmenitiesConcierge, Elevator, Fax/ Copying, Extra Storage, Fitness Center, Reserved/ Assigned Parking, Pool - Outdoor, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Electricity, Ext Bldg Maint, Common Area Maintenance, Management, Parking Fee, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, Trash, Water, Heat, $764 Monthly
- ZoningCRMU/ H, 12174404
- FencingRear, Wood
- Current Use15
- ViewPanoramic, Water, River, Other, Scenic Vista, City
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Utilities150 Amps
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsDining Room Table and chairs, Chair in Living Room, Tree painting in Dining Room & Metal bird wall art hanging in the bedroom.
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App