Welcome Home to 40243 Featherbed Ln, Lovettsville VA 20180. This Gorgeous Estate Home Includes 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom, 6,854 Finished Sq. Ft of Living Space, 6+ Car Garage (3 Attached and 3 Detached with Storage) and Perfectly Nestled on 10.12 Acres Providing a Serene and Tranquility Setting along with Complete Privacy Surrounding this Home and Property.
You are sure to be Captivated from the moment you drive up the newly paved private road passing through the 2 Stone Mason Columns at the Entrance, and up to the Circular Driveway in Front of the Home. The Captivation is sure to continue as you Enter through the Front Door and into the Spacious 2-Story Foyer where you will Immediately Appreciate the Level of Details of this Custom Home Built in 2002. On the Main Level you will find Hardwood Flooring, Large Formal Dining Room with Butler’s Pantry, Spacious Chef’s Kitchen with Gas Cooking, Stainless Steel Appliances, Warming Drawer, Center Island with Bar Area, Customer Cabinetry, and Granite Countertops; Sunroom / Breakfast Room with Access to Outside Deck and Patio, Stunning Living Room with Coffered Ceilings and Gas Stone Fireplace; Large Office, Half Bathroom, Spacious Laundry Room with Cabinets, Mud Room, and Access to the Attached 3 Car Garage. You will be sure to Enjoy the Dual Staircase off of the Kitchen that joins the Beautiful Staircase from the Foyer to Access the Upper-Level Living Space.
The Upper Level Includes Large Owners Primary Suite with Tray Lit Ceiling, 3-Sided Stone Gas Burning Fireplace, Sitting Room; Owners Spacious Ensuite with Separate Vanities, Oversized Jacuzzi Tub, and a Separate Customer Shower; 2 Large Walk-In Closets, Customer Shelves, Island with Extra Drawers, Laundry Chute, and a Glass-Door Curio Cabinet for Personal Items and Jewelry. On this Level you will also find 3 Additional Spacious Bedrooms with One Bedroom having its Own Full Bathroom and Walk-In Closet and Two Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets, and a Jack-n-Jill Full Bathroom with Natural Light Tunnels. You will also find on this Level a Large Bonus Room with Built-In Shelving that could be used as an additional Bedroom, Game Room, etc…
The Lower Level of the Home Includes an Additional Bedroom with access to the Back Yard, Full Bathroom, Gym / Exercise Room, 2nd Kitchen, Large Recreation Room with Coffered Ceilings, Gas Stone Fireplace, Spacious Cedar Closet, and a 480-Bottle Stone Wine Storage Room. In the Utility / Storage Room, you will find the Systems for the Home Including 1 of 2 HVAC Systems, Furnace Humidifier, Water Treatment System, and Sump Pump.
Additional Features that this Home Offers Includes a 15KW Whole House Generator, Central Vacuum, 1000 Gallon Propane Tank (owned), Large Exterior Storage Shed, Chicken Coop, Multiple Outdoor Patio Areas, Large Deck, and a Detached 3 Car Garage that Includes 3 Large Bays, a 19 x 10 Workshop with Custom Cabinets and Countertops, and an Unfinished Second Level for Storage or Possible In-Law or Au Puar Suite, etc.. The Stunning 10+ Acre Landscape Includes Open Yard Space Surrounding the Home, Wooded Areas, Panoramic Views, Star Filled Skies, Stone Walls, and Walkways, and so much more.
This Gorgeous Custom Home is Conveniently Located in Western Loudoun County, Nearby Shopping; Restaurants; Wineries / Brewery’s & Other Attractions; Commuter Lots with an Easy Commute to Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC, and Approximately 32 Miles from Dulles International Airport.
Listing Agent:Mark A Laing
Offered By:Keller Williams Realty
Date Added: 8/5/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/19/22 at 7:41 pm
- LaundryMain Floor
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump - Gas Back Up, Propane - Owned
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Stone, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 3
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Butlers Pantry, Built- Ins, Cedar Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Moldings, Family Room Off Kitchen, Intercom, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Eat- In, Bar
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Laundry, Other, Office, Recreation Room, Bathroom 2, Bathroom 3, Hobby Room, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Icemaker, Intercom, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet
- Half Baths1
- GeneralStone Retaining Walls, Water Falls, Bump-outs, Extensive Hardscape, Other, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingShared Driveway
- GeneralMasonry, Stone, Vinyl Siding, 3, Concrete Perimeter, Slab
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsEnergy Efficient
- HOA AmenitiesBike Trail, Parking Fee, Trash
- Zoning03, 337207576000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic Vista, Trees/ Woods
- SewerSeptic Exists
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Available, Water Available, Under Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App