New to market and move-in ready – Show stopping home in the beautiful and sought after Chain Bridge Forest community. This home boasts 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, with over 4,000 square feet across 3 levels. Enjoy the wonderful light throughout this house accentuated by the high ceilings on every floor. The traditional yet modern floor plan holds many options for the new owner’s use. Check out the video walkthrough!
To the right of the foyer is a front parlor perfect for a home office or library. To the left sits a large living room with a gas fireplace surrounded by an elegant mantle leading into a generous sized dining room. The tastefully renovated kitchen is both modern and functional whether you are an aspiring chef or simply enjoy hosting gatherings. This kitchen is sure to impress with its additional breakfast area and direct access to a private, elevated back deck.
Upstairs, you will find 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. One of the many standout features is the primary suite with a very generous private sitting area plus a second gas fireplace. Through the sitting area and past the two spacious walk-in closets, you enter the private primary bedroom with large en-suite bathroom containing two vanities, a soaking tub, separate shower, and even a bidet! The layout of this suite has the bedroom obscured from the view of the hallway, offering a private oasis after a long day. The windows in the suite show the lush backyard, surrounding you with the beauty of old growth trees.
This lower level of the home is equally as impressive having yet another very large living room with fireplace, spacious bedroom, and its own full bathroom. This area adds the flexibility for an in-law suite, accommodating guests, or providing another private retreat for family members. This lower level also has sliding glass doors granting access to two back patios (one crafted from wood and the other from stone). In addition there is a large storage room with additional refrigerator and the attached 2 car garage with plenty of room for a workbench. Outside, the front yard boasts a magnificent magnolia tree that adds elegance and character to the home’s appeal. These multiple outdoor spaces are perfect for relaxing, entertaining guests, and savoring the tranquility of the surrounding environment.
The home is in a coveted community, with easy access to all of Northern Virginia and a short trip down the Parkway from Georgetown and Washington, DC. The convenience of a quick commute and all the city has to offer! Experience a harmonious blend of comfort, convenience, and natural beauty, making this a perfect place to call home. The home is available for showings and a bonus feature of a walk thru video available through the virtual tour, as well.
Listing Agent:Jillian Keck Hogan
Offered By:Mcenearney Associates, Inc.
Date Added: 5/19/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 5/30/23 at 10:22 pm
- GeneralAttic, Breakfast Area, Built- Ins, Carpet, Dining Area, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Eat- In, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Crown Moldings, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Primary Bath(s), Wainscotting, Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven/ Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- LaundryHas Laundry, Main Floor
- BasementDaylight, Full, Fully Finished, Garage Access, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Windows, Walkout Level
- FlooringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile/ Brick
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas/ Propane, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 3
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureFlooring, Construction, Appliances, HVAC, Integrated Pest Management, Ventilation
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Study, Laundry, Recreation Room, Storage Room, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Half Baths1
- GeneralSidewalks, Street Lights, Above Grade, Below Grade
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- GeneralBrick, 3, Other
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA Amenities60.0, Annually
- Zoning121, 0314 24 0070
- Current Use011
- ViewStreet, Trees/ Woods
- FencingPartially, Wood
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- Commission3% Buyer's Agent Commission
- ExclusionsMiscellaneous Tools in Garage will be removed prior to closing
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App