Welcome to the pinnacle of luxurious living in one of the nation’s premier neighborhoods – Willowsford. This stunning home, inspired by the model home of Beazer, seamlessly blends sophistication and comfort. Boasting 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms across a sprawling 4,928 sq feet on an expansive 0.32-acre lot, this property invites you into a world of opulence at every turn.
As you enter, the grandeur unfolds with 10 feet ceilings on the main level, custom paint, a coffered ceiling in the family room and a contemporary gas fireplace, setting the ambiance for cozy evenings. The main level is adorned with wide crown moldings, elegant warm hardwood flooring, modern light fixtures, and an abundance of recessed lights, creating a perfect fusion of style and functionality.
The heart of this residence is the chef’s kitchen – a culinary masterpiece. Tall white cabinets reaching the ceiling, a large island boasting quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances define this space. A custom walk-in pantry adds a practical yet stylish touch, catering to the needs of culinary enthusiasts.
The upper level unfolds into a luxurious primary bedroom suite, featuring a spacious layout with a separate sitting area. The primary bathroom is a retreat in itself, offering a luxury bath with a separate shower and a standalone tub, dual vanities, and two walk-in closets, one of grand proportions. Three additional bedrooms, a jack and jill bathroom, an ensuite bedroom, and a well-appointed laundry room complete the upper level. The basement, a versatile, open and bright space on the walkout level, houses the fifth bedroom and a full bath, catering to various lifestyle needs. An expansive storage room provides for your practical needs.
Beyond the impeccable features of this home, indulge in the rich community amenities of Willowsford – two clubhouses, swimming pools, a splash pad, pavilion with fireplaces, a serene lake for fishing or kayaking, tot lots, and 2000 acres of conservation with miles of walking trails. Strategically located within 15 miles of Dulles International Airport and 35 miles from Washington DC, this residence seamlessly combines luxury, convenience, and the essence of community living.
Listing Agent:Sharat Ahuja
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 11/17/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 12/6/23 at 8:01 pm
- LaundryUpper Floor, Washer In Unit, Dryer In Unit
- A/CCentral A/ C, Zoned
- HeatingY, Central, Forced Air, Humidifier, Zoned, Natural Gas
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementWalkout Level, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Rear Entrance, Windows, Connecting Stairway, Interior Access, Outside Entrance
- FireplaceFireplace - Glass Doors, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- GeneralWindow Treatments, Butlers Pantry, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Pantry, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDryer, Washer, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Oven - Wall, Exhaust Fan, Humidifier, Oven - Double, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Heater
- FlooringHardwood, Laminated, Ceramic Tile
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Office, Recreation Room, Storage Room, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- WindowsDouble Pane, Screens
- GeneralHardi Plank Type, Stone, 3, Other
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Room, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/ Playground, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Dining Rooms, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Party Room, Volleyball Courts, Water/ Lake Privileges, Jog/ Walk Path, Common Area Maintenance, Pool(s), Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, Trash, $775 Quarterly
- ZoningTR3 UBF, 289186118000
- Current Use033
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Panoramic
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App