Introducing a contemporary masterpiece of luxury: neighbor to billionaires, dignitaries, C Level Suite executives, and high-ranking officials, the property is located in the D.C. Metro-Area’s most exclusive and secure neighborhood. Meticulously designed by architect Mark McInturff and built by Added Dimensions Constructions, this extraordinary home exudes European elegance, boasting 8,367 square feet of beautifully curated, conditioned interior space.
The home offers convenient accessibility with an elevator. A reception hall enhanced by sliding bronze mesh screens offers elegance and privacy. With soaring 25-foot ceilings, the Great Room sets a grand and sophisticated ambiance. A bespoke chandelier by Manooi, adorned with Swarovski Crystals, adds a
captivating touch. Skylights and floor-to-ceiling windows create a sunlit atmosphere. The gourmet kitchen features top-of-the-line Gaggeneau appliances, custom Boffi Italian cabinetry, and a
European maritime-themed center island by Alno.
The flooring combines high quality white oak, white limestone, and beautiful polished concrete. Technological innovation integrates seamlessly with automated lighting, audio, and video systems. Automatic shades and roller screens provide comfort throughout the home. Sustainability meets efficiency with hydronic radiant heating and a geothermal system.
The spacious primary suite offers a sitting area, walk-in closets, and two luxurious baths with a soaking tub, fog-free mirror, and steam shower.
The meticulously designed hardscape includes a travertine lounge patio with a gas fire pit and BBQ station, overlooking lush parklike gardens and a picturesque creek. A saltwater waterfall infinity-edge, heated swimming pool adds to the private oasis.
Prepare to be captivated by a truly exceptional home that redefines contemporary luxury and the highest quality at its finest.
Listing Agent:Fouad Talout
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 9/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/7/23 at 8:45 pm
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Bonus Room
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Daylight, Full, Heated, Rear Entrance, Garage Access
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Central, Radiant, Natural Gas, Geo-thermal
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureElevator
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Carpet, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Wainscotting, Soaking Tub, Primary Bath(s), Pantry, Kitchen - Table Space, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Eat- In, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Family Room Off Kitchen, Dining Area, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Treatments
- Eco/Green FeatureContaminant Control, Integrated Pest Management, Moisture Control, Ventilation, Pre-wired for PV Solar, Efficient Hot Water Distribution, Green Infrastructure
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBBQ Grill, Exterior Lighting, Lawn Sprinkler, Secure Storage, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Water Falls, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Crushed Stone, Lighted Parking
- PoolSaltwater, Heated Pool, Negative Edge/ Infinity, In Ground, Fenced
- GeneralStucco, Glass, Concrete, Steel Siding, 3, Concrete Perimeter
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified, Double Hung
- RoofingConcrete, Slate
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Laundry Facilities, Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maint, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Management, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Trash, Water, $335 Monthly
- ZoningR-20, 03-002-007
- Current Use026
- FencingFully, Wrought Iron
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Scenic Vista, Trees/ Woods
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationThe buyer-broker compensation is available to brokers who did not sign a Confidentiality Agreement during the auction process. Those who signed a CA with Ten- X during the auction are under those terms for 90 days following the auction.
- DistrictArlington County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App