Welcome to this stunning 5 bedroom, 5 bath home with a 3 car garage and over 5240 finished sq. ft. of living space. The main level functions perfectly for daily living with a warm and inviting two story foyer, light flooded rooms, formal living and dining rooms, a private first floor bedroom and full bath, a large family room with a gas fireplace, an impressive gourmet kitchen with center island and walk in pantry with adjacent breakfast room, mud room and a unique study/sun room with a soaring ceiling. Step outside from both the breakfast room and study to a maintenance free deck and seemingly endless back yard. The upper level features a expansive owners suite with sitting room, vaulted ceiling, walk in closet and luxury bathroom. There are 3 additional bedrooms on the upper level, one princess suite and two share a Jack and Jill bathroom. On the lower level you will find plenty of room for recreation and entertaining. In addition there is a full bathroom, a large storage room, a rough in for a wet bar and is plumbed for a second fireplace. The walk out basement opens to .32 acre lot backing to open common space. Both house and lot are just beautiful! The community offers a private lake where you can fish and canoe, a sandy beach, picnic and gathering areas, a 2 acre dog park, trails and fitness stations. Located within 1 mile of Hartland Winery and Stone Springs Hospital and within minutes to Hanson Regional Park, numerous wineries, Brambleton Town center, Stone Springs shopping and Dulles Crossing. Pool membership available at sister neighborhood.
There is a prewired security system installed.
The basement is pre plumbed with a wet bar rough in and for a gas fireplace.
There is a large unfinished area to the basement that can be finished as a media room.
Listing Agent:Kimberlee S House
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 6/15/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 6/28/23 at 2:01 pm
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HOA AmenitiesBeach, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Jog/ Walk Path, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool Mem Avail, Water/ Lake Privileges, Common Area Maintenance, Management, Reserve Funds, Other, $110 Monthly
- ZoningTR1 UBF, 246394531000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- FencingRear, Wrought Iron
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesUnder Ground
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- ExclusionsCrystal chandeliers in foyer, dining room and family room are negotiable Or will be removed prior to closing. Call listing agent to discuss.
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Central A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceFireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- GeneralAttic, Breakfast Area, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Double/ Dual Staircase, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Gourmet, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Tub Shower, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Den, Breakfast Room, Mud Room, Office, Recreation Room, Storage Room, Bathroom 1, Primary Bathroom, Full Bath
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrigerator/ Freezer, Icemaker, Oven - Double, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven - Wall, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryMain Floor
- BasementFull, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Fully Finished
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- GeneralExterior Lighting, Street Lights, Above Grade, Below Grade
- PoolGunite, Heated Pool, In Ground, Saltwater
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- GeneralMasonry, 3, Brick/ Mortar
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle, Asphalt
- WindowsDouble Pane, Palladian
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
- HighJOHN CHAMPE
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App