Great Investment Opportunity or builder purchase to develop! A Rare Find !! 1.3 Acres in a Great Location Clermont Neighborhood of Alexandria. THIS IS A TEAR-DOWN PROPERTY. NO ACCESS TO THE HOUSE. Potential 2-3 Lots – Zoned R-3 (Residential 3 DU/AC). This is a Beautiful Wooded lot set among some $Million dollar properties — Unlimited Possibilities.
Front property corners approximate location at telephone poles. Circular driveway.
Location, Location, Location. — close to parks, walk to Loftridge Park Trail , walk the Eisenhower Connector Trail, close to Waterfront Park, Old Town Alexandria with lots of Shopping, Theatres and fine restaurants. Close to Kingstowne, Hungtington Metro and Regan National Airport. Easy access to I-395, I-295, and I-495 — a commuter’s Dream location.
Do not walk property without Agent.
This LOT is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to PURCHASE!!! — will not last long….
Listing Agent:Jan Wilcox Odderstol
Offered By:Re/max Gateway
Date Added: 4/14/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/2/23 at 6:42 pm
- GeneralAttic, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Family Room Off Kitchen, Floor Plan - Open, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Eat- In, Primary Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Icemaker, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven - Single, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Water Heater
- LaundryLower Floor
- BasementDaylight, Full, Improved, Interior Access, Outside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Walkout Level, Windows, Workshop
- HeatingNone, None
- FireplaceWood, Mantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 2
- Disability FeatureNone
- FlooringHardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Workshop, Bathroom 2, Primary Bathroom, Half Bath
- Eco/Green FeatureConserving Materials/ Methods
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- WindowsDouble Hung, Skylights, Storm
- GeneralStucco, 1, Crawl Space
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- HOA Amenities$17 Monthly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Zoning130, 0821 04 0013
- Current Use011
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Street, Trees/ Woods
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Natural Gas Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- Exclusions2 sconces in Family room and Entry foyer light DO Not Convey.
- DistrictFairfax County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App