Seller offering 2/1 BUY-DOWN CREDIT to buyers – LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATE BY 2%!!! As you approach this charming Kingman Park row house, you’re greeted by a picturesque front porch, perfect for sipping your morning coffee or chatting with your neighbors. Step inside, and you’ll instantly see the care put into the sleek, modern, and energy-efficient renovation. This is no “quick flip,” but a carefully designed full and complete update on this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom gem. The heart of the home is the modern kitchen, complete with sleek stainless steel appliances and ample counter space with the addition of a gorgeous island and new lighting. Whether you’re a culinary enthusiast or just love a well-designed space, this kitchen will delight you. Natural light pours into every room, creating a cheerful ambiance throughout. The new bamboo flooring is modern, durable, and eco-friendly. The living spaces are perfect for family gatherings or hosting friends for special occasions. Upstairs, two large bedrooms and a totally renovated large bathroom await. A bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the main level gives you plenty of options. Your guests have their own half-bathroom on the main level which also gives you plenty of privacy. The basement boasts another full bathroom and a large open space with endless possibilities! Perhaps you’ll use the basement area for a fourth bedroom space, an office space, a playroom, a recreation room, a games area, a yoga studio, or even something else! There’s also room for plenty of storage in the basement and with the closets throughout the home. Now, let’s talk about the backyard – your very own urban oasis! Imagine relaxing under the open sky, perhaps accented by your own party lights or tiki torches, or hosting friends or family for a gathering. Parking? No problem. You have off-street parking, a rare find in this area. Plus, the convenience of this location can’t be overstated. The H Street Corridor, a hub of culture and dining, is just a stone’s throw away. And when you need to commute, the Metro stations are easily accessible. Washington, DC, with all its history and vibrant city life, is at your doorstep when you live here. Explore the culture, museums, and diverse neighborhoods that make this city truly special. Don’t let this opportunity slip away. Make 432 23rd Pl NE your new sanctuary in the heart of the nation’s capital. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and embark on your next exciting journey in homeownership!
Listing Agent:Megan Thiel
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 9/14/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 12/5/23 at 9:24 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s)
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Primary Bedroom, Sitting Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Family Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Laundry, Mud Room, Office, Recreation Room, Media Room, Screened Porch
- AppliancesBuilt- In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Freezer, Stove
- LaundryUpper Floor
- A/CWall Unit, Window Unit(s)
- HeatingY, Radiator, Natural Gas Available
- Disability FeatureLevel Entry - Main
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureContaminant Control, Integrated Pest Management, Moisture Control, Ventilation, Pre-wired for PV Solar, Efficient Hot Water Distribution, Green Infrastructure
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway
- PoolNegative Edge/ Infinity
- GeneralBrick, 3, Brick/ Mortar
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified, Double Hung
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Reserve Funds, Snow Removal, $425 Quarterly
- Originating MLSBRIGHT_ MAIN
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ZoningRF1, 4523//0020
- ViewTrees/ Woods
- Current Use0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- NA CompensationThe buyer-broker compensation is available to brokers who did not sign a Confidentiality Agreement during the auction process. Those who signed a CA with Ten- X during the auction are under those terms for 90 days following the auction.
- DistrictDistrict of Columbia Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App