Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own an impeccably maintained end-unit, brick townhome in the highly sought after Farmwell Hunt Community. At almost 3000 square feet, this gorgeous, light-filled home, has been lovingly cared for by the original owners as evidenced in every room and on every level.
As you pass through the front door, you can’t help but notice the remarkably stunning windows lining the front of the home, allowing ample natural lighting in a generously sized living space, complete with a formal dining area. This sizable area offers so many possibilities – from hosting a holiday gathering or something as simple as relaxing in the peace and quiet of your very own home.
As you make your way into the kitchen and dining area, updated stainless steel appliances await your culinary desires, as well as a fireplace to keep you cozy during the cold Winter months. A gas cooktop, double-oven, and plenty of cabinet storage will make your time in the kitchen nothing short of enjoyable. There’s ample space for an additional sitting area in front of the fireplace, as well as in the charming addition conveniently located just a few steps away from the kitchen! Adorned with stunning hardwood floors, this space is ready to utilize as a library, office, breakfast nook, and so much more! Also, the powder room on the mid-level will be so convenient for family and guests alike!
As you continue your journey to the upper level, you will be greeted by a huge primary bedroom and bath, two additional bedrooms, as well as another full bathroom! Also tucked gently behind double-doors in the hall is the laundry area – quite the added bonus to be so close to closets and dresser drawers! As you make your way into the primary bedroom, you can’t help but notice the fact that not only is there plenty of room for your suite of furniture, but also a comfortable sitting area as well! Two walk-in closets and a primary bath that has everything a homeowner could ask for – will make this area quite a relaxing retreat after a long day.
As you complete your tour in the finished basement, the gleaming hardwood floors, abundant space, and half-bath – offer again, so many possibilities. From a media room, to a fun area to entertain, a home gym, etc. – the sky is the limit! The outdoor living space and garage are conveniently accessible by the lower level. Ensure that you take a peek into the nicely sized 2-car garage that offers extra storage and a work bench! Also – a must-see is the stunningly beautiful and mature landscaping in the fenced in backyard and surrounding property. Providing additional peace of mind, is the new roof that was installed in March 2022 and the fact that there is no grass to mow!
This fully finished home is turn-key ready and available for immediate occupancy, as well as your personal touches. There are countless benefits to living in this community as there is just so much to offer! Shopping, restaurants, schools, access to major roads, and the Loudoun Metro Station, just to name a few!
Listing Agent:Jennifer Diane Egen
Offered By:Samson Properties
Date Added: 8/18/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/16/22 at 11:43 pm
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Combination Kitchen/ Living, Dining Area, Family Room Off Kitchen, Formal/ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen - Island, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Wood Stove
- RoomsPrimary Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Family Room, Recreation Room, Bonus Room
- AppliancesStainless Steel Appliances
- BasementFully Finished
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Heat Pump(s), Electric
- FireplaceFireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- LaundryHas Laundry, Upper Floor
- FlooringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile/ Brick
- Half Baths2
- GeneralBump-outs, Extensive Hardscape, Gutter System, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Above Grade, Below Grade
- ParkingAsphalt Driveway, Paved Driveway
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- WindowsDouble Pane
- GeneralMasonry, Brick, Vinyl Siding, 3, Brick/ Mortar
- HOA AmenitiesPool(s), Recreation Facility, Snow Removal, Trash, $119 Monthly
- ZoningPDH4, 087370241000
- ViewGarden/ Lawn
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Electric Available, Cable TV Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- CommissionCommission paid on the base price or sales price whichever is lower. Base price of floorplan to be verified by agent with builder representative prior to contract
- DistrictLoudoun County Public Schools
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App