New Price! Bright and airy end-unit 2-sided brick townhome boasts a fantastic location and an ideal floor plan. 450 W Glebe Road is set back off the street with lovely landscaping and minimal traffic noise. This home is a commuter’s dream, and the floor plan allows for casual living and easy entertaining. Just inside, the tiled foyer is the perfect place to take off your shoes (and easy to clean!). The light-filled living room draws your eyes in with its transom windows, relaxing fireplace, and French doors leading you to the fully fenced-in and peaceful brick patio. Step out the gate door and you are easily connected to a common area and walking path. Back inside, refinished hardwood floors flow throughout the rest of the main level, and the updated kitchen offers gleaming quartz counters, white cabinets, and newer appliances replaced within the last 4 years. There are 3 generously sized bedrooms (all suites with their own private and updated bath) on the upper levels. The second level features 2 of the bedrooms, and the uppermost level includes the 3rd bedroom (nice and secluded). This makes it a great versatile space perfect for a home office, playroom or private getaway suite for your weekend guests! It offers ample closet space and an alluring skylight in the full bath. This home has fabulous storage/closet space throughout, and a washer/dryer are in the unit for easy convenience. Lots of things to love about this home and off-street parking is practically right outside your door! Super-close to I-395 makes it great for traveling to DC, the Pentagon, and Arlington. Potomac Yards Shopping is a 6-minute drive down Glebe Rd, – plus the new Metro station at Potomac Yards is scheduled to be completed this Fall 2022! Old Town, Del Ray are minutes away for endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Plenty of outdoor activities, whether you prefer to bike on the close by trails or take a walk through Monticello Park.
Rent covers grounds maintenance and trash. Tenants pay for electricity, water, minor interior maintenance. Pets accepted on case-by-case basis; $500 pet deposit required upfront.
TO APPLY – Please go to the Long & Foster website page for this listing. Click the “Rental Application” button on the right.
Listing Agent:Elizabeth H Lucchesi
Offered By:Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 8/26/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/11/22 at 9:46 pm
- GeneralBreakfast Area, Kitchen - Eat- In, Combination Kitchen/ Dining, Primary Bath(s), Upgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Wood Floors, Chair Railings, Recessed Lighting, Floor Plan - Traditional
- RoomsLiving Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Bedroom 1
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/ Range - Electric, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryHas Laundry, Main Floor
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet, Tile/ Brick
- A/CCentral A/ C
- HeatingY, Forced Air, Electric
- FireplaceMantel(s), Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementFully Finished
- Half Baths1
- GeneralExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Above Grade
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Space Conveys, Private, Surface
- GeneralBrick, 3, Other
- WindowsBay/ Bow, Screens, Skylights
- RoofingArchitectural Shingle
- HOA AmenitiesTrash, Lawn Maintenance, 0.0, Unknown
- Current Use58
- ViewGarden/ Lawn, Courtyard
- FencingPrivacy, Rear, Wood
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- SourceBRIGHT_ MAIN, BRIGHT_ MAIN
- DistrictAlexandria City Public Schools
- ElementaryCHARLES BARRETT
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighALEXANDRIA CITY
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App